Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

White Accord Sport Tinted Windows and Color Options

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  mikeyd914 
#1 ·
I am purchasing an accord sport in the next week to ten days and cant decide on a color. Currently my top 4 are black, white, drak gray and silver. I currently have a mazda 3 S that is silver that I purchased new in 2006.

Whatever color I get I will tint the windows. I have found pics of all the colors with tinted windows but white. Anyone have a white Accord sport with tinted windows?

Here are my dilemmas for each color:

Black- hard to keep clean and scratches easy.. BUT love it

White- looks classy, but less sporty and i dont know how black tint will look

Dark gray- looks sharp, but every accord I pass here is this color

Silver- easy to keep clean and shows few scratches.. but i have had a silver car for 6.5 years

Help me decide!

#8 ·
White is an option for Sport models. I am in the same boat as the OP. I have owned a silver civic for 6.5 years. I love the color, but I would like to try something else. Can't do metallic grey, everyone here has that color also. White just looks plain in my opinion...I love the black sport, but I am just not sure I can keep a black color looking good for 7-8 years. I simply don't have the time that I used to have to devote to car maintenance and cleaning.

#10 ·
Thanks guys. Very helpful to know that the sealant may be more protective and keep the black looking clean longer. I think I will purchase a black accord sport next week.

I am looking to sell my 06 mazda 3 s with 102k on it. It is an auto with spoiler and has a few dents and dings. WHat do you think is a good asking price. At kbb in good condition it is $7800 for private party.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.