Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Switchbacks installed (w/pics)

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  exLEDusa 
#1 ·
I finally ordered the switchback LED turn signals from exLEDusa. I chose the 5000k and got the strip light LEDs to match. I haven't installed the resistors yet, but plan to knock that out this weekend. It should be pretty simple since it came with the quick connect clips. I plan on ordering the same color fog lights as well. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the ugly low beams. I would prefer not to do HIDs, but am open to any suggestions any of you may have!

Night time pic
Top Left - Stock
Top Right - Stock turn signal / AutoZone LED
Bottom -
exLED 2 Color 1157 M2 5000k
exLED parking lights 4P 5000k

Day time pic
exLED setup

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
You're welcome for the pics, i think they look absolutely great. I do have one possible issue. after installing the resistors today, there were a few times the amber led on the driver side would not come on when i hit the blinker (nothing at all, not the amber or white). It would not hyper blink and the rear signal was on. It appears to be working now, so I will keep a close eye on it. if you have any suggestions on what i can look at to possibly diagnose, just let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.