Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Wheels for 04 4 door accord ?

12K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  bigjason 
#1 ·
I am looking at the V-6, 6speed wheels , any one seen those wheels on a 4 door accord ?
My car is Eternal blue
Mark

#2 ·
Hey Mark,

Post some pics in the gallery and maybe Wards or Benji could chop the wheels in the picture.... if you ask them nice:D :notworthy

I1:)

#3 ·
#6 ·
The blue's a bit light/bright for the eternal shade.....See how nice those little chrome exhaust tips look?? That's why I insisted on them!

#7 ·
Actually that was an old photoshop I had, so everything is a bit off. There's a lot of mod on that car, like side strakes on the rear bumper, Baer brakes in the wheels, and a modified C-Pillar/rear window, etc. Plus it's lowered and the color is changed plus the exhaust is...just some random tips, not Honda :)

#8 ·
You guys & your pictures that seem to change in an instant is kewl!

#9 ·
BenjiBoy650 said:
Or do you mean...like this? :)

:yes:

The wheels came today 17x 7" wide , +55 offset,at least there is a 55 on the back of the wheel .Put them on a scale ,23lbs not real light but not to bad .

Once I get tires and lower the car a little ,mainly the frt ,get rear sway bar and strut tower brace ,I will see how it all looks and rides , may go to a aftermarket wheel if I find one I really like .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.