2007 Accord EX-L 4D 5MT
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Helena, AL
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
My 07 EX 4 did this completely randomly about 2 weeks ago. I had the heat on in the morning (temp set to 75, both zones), then got in the car in the afternoon when it was warm outside so I turned the knob down to 68 and turned on the A/C. After a few minutes I noticed I wasn't getting cooler and put my hand up to the vent and it was blowing hot, but the passenger one was blowing cold. WTF! So I turned it down to 65, still hot. Then I turned it all the way down to Min, waited a few seconds, turned it all the way up to Max, then slowly back down to 68. It then started blowing cold! I think it just got confused where the door was, or the door got stuck. Either way I haven't had any more issues with it.
Current: 2007 Accord EX-L 4D 2.4L 5MT Alabaster Silver w/black leather.
Previous Other: Too many to list.
- 99 Accord LX 4D 4AT Black/Gray
- 04 Accord LX 4D 4AT Black/Tan (wife)
- 98 Accord LX 4D 4AT Green/Tan
- 89 Civic DX 4D 5MT Burgandy/Gray
- 96 Accord LX 5D Wagon 4AT White/Gray (wife)
- 83 Civic DX 5D Wagon 5MT Silver/Gray
- 82 Accord LX 4D 5MT Lt.Blue/Blue
- 88 Civic LX 4D 5MT Met.Gray/Gray (wife)
- 86 Civic DX 3D Hatch 5MT Beige/Tan