Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Achieving the flush look?

5K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  chrisram88 
#1 ·
I have a 2014 Honda coupe. I want to have the flush look. I was wondering would 20x8.5 +35 straight/squared with 245/35/20 lowered on Tein coil overs help me to achieve this look? I'm looking at Stance Sc-5 wheels. I would greatly appreciate any feedback concerning this issue. Thanks in advance!

#4 ·
imo, no. ppl run 19x9.5+40 w and wo fender rolling. I've seen some run 9.5+22 ish with pulled fenders. I wanted to run 9.5+40 but that pokes just a little bit, on stock fenders, and i don't wanna run camber or do fender work. so ill go 19x8.5 +38

#8 ·
yeah I bet its all about preference ive now leaned towards something more aggressive with small camber in rear. I do id have to upload later today if not Monday for sure. ill post specs and tire size then as well as they seem almost identical to the ones you had posted.

#11 ·
This^

245/35/20 is a wide beefy tire that is about .5 inches larger in diameter than stock. Anything less than +45mm offset on a 20x8.5 wheel will stick out. If you are dead set on that tire size you will need camber and/or fenders rolled up front if you want a more aggressive offset.

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
I really know nothing about suspension. I want to keep the factory look ( a little higher in the back) just lower the car a little And bring the tires out a little but still safe so the studs don't shear Do you have a link to the parts or know good quality parts to look for? Is a camber necessary ( definitely don't want to take any chances on safety or longevity) sorry for my ignorance. As far as installation, I know some good mechanics I just need to give him the parts.

Also if you don't mind can you post a pic so I can see how it looks. Appreciate your help.

#22 ·
HOwdy honda LOL! Love the night time shot.. VeeeeerrryAgresssivvvve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.