Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

18 inch Wheel Thread

30K views 46 replies 27 participants last post by  6McG Honda 
#1 ·
Working my way through the giant wheel thread..... only on page 31 of 220 as of right now. So far seems like everyone is going with 19's or 20's. I am interesting in seeing what 18's people have on their car.

Main reason why I am thinking of 18's is weight and cost of tires. Which this would be a summer only set since my sport tires will be used is the colder winter months.

Post your pics and suggestions for a *** Coupe. Thanks

#5 ·
My Summer 18's.

I was going to go with 19's but then thought back to my last car and for 11 years I rode 19's in the summer and while they look great they ride rough no two ways about it. That less sidewall makes a huge difference.

I also will use the stock as winter and did this year. Once I run the stock tires down I will put a strait winter snow on them and feel better here in PA winters.

Thing is my wheels cost 1 dollar more each then what the tires I put on them cost each. So wheels were 4 buck more then the cost of tires. Go figure..........

#18 ·
Working my way through the giant wheel thread..... only on page 31 of 220 as of right now. So far seems like everyone is going with 19's or 20's. I am interesting in seeing what 18's people have on their car.

Main reason why I am thinking of 18's is weight and cost of tires. Which this would be a summer only set since my sport tires will be used is the colder winter months.....
Thks for this thread - I'm with you - read the wheel thread >3 times, and would like to see only the 18's.

#20 ·
I should have my konig oversteers in tomorrow, Ill post pics as soon I get em!!

#25 ·
I came with 18's stock. Personally they are perfect size wise, and the price of tires is reasonable. With 19's the price of tires will go up, and you will have a little harsher ride quality.

I have never had 17's, but I think that as a bystander they look a little small on the car. Just my .02 cents though, I know everyone has their preference.

#27 ·
Finally got my babys new shoes!! God I love them, now I just need the hfp suspension and she will have the perfect drop :smile

Attachments

Reactions: MackDaddy
#30 ·
Here you go man, I think that's what you meant. Also there's 2 shots that show how flush they look without spacers

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.