When you guys (and gals...
) refer to "paint sealant", do you mean synthetic, polymer-based wax/glaze?
Examples of synthetic, polymer-based waxes/glazes (ie. 'paint-sealants')
- Zaino (Z2)
- Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze
- Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0
- Poorboy's World EX-P Sealant
- Meguiar’s #21 Synthetic Sealant
- Meguiar’s NXT
- Griot's Paint Sealant
- Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Synthetic Wax
- Mothers FX Synwax
- Ultima Paint Guard Plus
- Sonus Acrylic Glanz Spray Sealant
- Eagle One NanoWax
- Finish Kare FK1-217 FX-Quick Gloss Polish Glaze Sealant Anti-Static
- Black Magic Titanium Synthetic Wax
- Liquid Glass
My recommendation, cut-paste the names of the 'paint sealants' above and search the well-known auto-detailing forums... then, choose one that fits your needs and works w/ your budget!
Remember, the key in detailing: surface preparation!