Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

7.5 Gen Accord Pic Thread

151K views 316 replies 104 participants last post by  CarDaddy 
#1 ·
Allow me to pop the cherry on this new sub-forum. A pic of my ride as she looks today.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
Not great pictures...I've got some work to do than I'm ready for a photoshoot with the wife's SLR, but these should get me started.

#5 ·
Ohhh I want to play! This new "sub-section" dealio is awesome! Ever since I saw it over at v6p, I thought it would be cool to have something similar here! Also, I love the way the spoilers look on the sedan with those TL wheels jim! Looks sweet!

Reactions: Fast25
#6 ·
17" 7.5G V6 Coupe Wheels (original - day I bought her :D)

19" 8G HFP Wheels (current)

18" 8G V6 Coupe Wheels (winter)

19" Hyundai Gen Coupe Track Wheels (last season)

At work - Representin' :yes:

#8 ·
Snapped a pretty sweet picture for all of us Accord drivers. Can't believe never thought to angle a shot like this long ago!

Attachments

#10 ·
I can't make up my mind on the black wheels with the silver.. I like it, yet I don't; I'm weird Lol

I have extra black plasti-dip sitting around, but I don't want to waste my time if I don't like it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

#11 ·
Rear end after detail!

#16 ·
Just reminiscing a little... seems more provocative than most the cars on here:

Tsk tsk brother - that car no longer exists ... even in it's final form. Stop polluting these forums with your foul Bimmer talk. :lmao:

Betty thanks your ride greatly for being such a willing "organ donor" though.

:thmsup:

#13 ·
Always loved your car, Russian :yes: It's like mine...only Sedan form! lol But let me get this straight...you went from a 7.5G nice reliable Accord to an '03 unreliable, expensive to maintain Bimmer...why?? :dunno: You took a giant step backwards IMHO The only way to buy German luxury is to buy it brand new and then ditch the bitch when the factory warranty is up! rofl

#14 ·
I love my E39, it has the most reliable motor in it (M54) and I havent had a single problem mechanically or electronically. BMW parts are like Honda parts, OEM will rob you unless you use online resources.

Not to mention the base model 5 series makes about as much power as the V6 Accord, and dat torque is cray cray, yo!

But then again, that is your opinion and if you wanna hear mine, it's that Audis are POS unreliable cars (wife has one) and I strongly recommend people not get one.

^ now imagine someone getting into an un-maintained BMW and having it fall apart on them. Word of mouth spreads and now all of a sudden they have a bad reputation.

#15 ·
My dream car is a 2004 M3 E46 coupe. Mmmmm.

#20 ·
:/ A few pics of my 6-6 sedan kinda embarrassing, it's stock :(

Attachments

#23 ·
Just bought this '07 EX-L V6 Manual w/Navi!

my "new" 07 6-6 has only 23,000 miles on it! Gray leather interior. Private seller...think I got a deal. A local Honda dealer I showed it to was visibly disturbed when he saw the odometer, and said "Are you lookin to trade-in on a new Honda?" It still has the original MXM4 tires with a LOT of tread, and no dry rot because its been garaged all these years. Came with the window sticker and a pile of 2007 owners manuals and showroom book. GPS was even updated. Voice recognition for nav/audio/climate works like a charm. Would like to know how many '06-'07 EX-L 6-6 Navi sedans Honda made... Anyone?

Attachments

#26 ·
From what I've read, Ex-Rrr, (and thanks)the Honda design guys went across the hall to the Acura Parts Warehouse and specified '03-'05 17"TL wheels for the 6-6 sedan. Moroccan Red Pearl s an Acura color too... only on 7.5 gen sedans(?) 23K ORIGINAL miles! Price? Almost embarrassed to say. but... 45% of the $29,900 new cost. Kelley BB has it at about $19K. Its been indoors so long and shut, it still has the new car smell. I feel like I stole it!! I live about 80 miles from Marysville where it was created. I should stop by sometime and ask questions and see what people think of the 6-6 sedan.

#29 ·
@ moroccKen6MT: Nice, buddy! Sounds like you found the same deal I did back in August '12 :thmsup: I keep telling people to not give up and keep searching...that they will find that dream car of theirs! I bought mine at 21,560 and just like you, it still looked brand new, had the original MXM4 Michelin tires, and I talked them down on price (making that include my airfare out to Chicago and a free tank of gas to get me back home) I also felt like I stole her from them! ;) I got an e-mail from them a few months ago, actually, asking if I was looking to trade in my Accord because the demand/interest they get for this generation in beautiful condition has been high. I just laughed and never responded ha.

#30 ·
I know that feeling, I got mine for a steal too. Up here in Canada, I don't know how often one of these babies roll around. A bit higher than you guys though at 39,229 miles when I got her. EX-L V6 AT Coupe. I was in shock to find an '06 with such low mileage but when I saw her, I just had to have her.

At first, I was just looking for a car to get me around. Was looking for a beater in the 5-6k range. Then I found an '07 4cyl Accord Coupe for $8k. When I took it for a tester, engine wasn't quiet and found out there were 3 accidents on the title, walked out immediately. :thumbsdow

Went to check out one of the Honda dealerships close by and there it was. An '06 Silver Accord V6 Coupe for $10,900. Normally they wouldn't hold onto a trade-in that was passed warranty but I guess because of its condition, they knew it'd sell.

Negotiated down to $9,200 before fees/taxes after about an hour of back and forth. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.

This is my first vehicle, I'm young and just graduated but I think I stumbled into a great car that'll probably last me the greater part of 10 years if I wanted to keep it that long. :thmsup:

#39 ·
That's a steal...you are hard pressed to find one like that in the Southern US at that price, even with double that mileage. The used car market is really inflated here. My coworker buddy from Toronto thought about selling his clean 7g civic for $2k more than he paid for it up there cause he could easily get it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#31 ·
@DreaminAccord... Thanks back to you. Nice looking coupe! I found out my car's first owner was 2 weeks from moving to Japan, and needed to liquidate. I was glad to help. How is he ride quality on the 19's? Here in Ohio your teeth would shake loose on our pot-holed roads... Does the DA site have any news on Honda/Accord Cruise-ins or car shows?
Enjoy the ride!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.