How to report a post (that violates forum rules) to the mods - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 24 Old 06-25-2008, 05:58 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 421 View Post
in no way did I intend to offend anyone, and if I have, I apologize. I work daily to break the typical "stoner" stigmas; I am in my final year towards my BS in Cultural Anthropology, heading to law school next year, and a daily MMJ user. no, I was not asked by a mod to change it, guess I just wanted to put it out there that "stoners" can be accord enthusiasts as well.
OMG!!!...I was completely kidding....making a joke.....a funny if you will. I was in no way serious. A picture like that hurts no one. As long as they continue to advertise cigs to kids, there is no way you can complain about that. Sorry I started anything!

Advertisement

post #17 of 24 Old 06-25-2008, 06:06 PM
banned

Send a message via AIM to 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman View Post
OMG!!!...I was completely kidding....making a joke.....a funny if you will. I was in no way serious. A picture like that hurts no one. As long as they continue to advertise cigs to kids, there is no way you can complain about that. Sorry I started anything!
you didn't start anything, no worries.

post #18 of 24 Old 06-25-2008, 06:11 PM
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
That's my point! It needs to offend the masses to really matter, I think.

No, females merely in a pix doesn't qualify! I couldn't post pix of myself if that were true! Y'all know the ones I'm talking about. In the past some have been asked to change them.

421, your attitude makes all the difference!! I'm all for legalizing it. I know, you're probably shocked.... I figure we might as well get some tax money from it too. The impairment is pretty equal to alcohol. My daughter's ex has been a "stoner" for ages. He's now in med school & wants to be in brain research. He went totally off of it after seeing what happens to the brain. I think there's good in it too, like with many medicines: helpful if done right, harmful if abused.

I don't use it. I don't have a need. My world has no space for it. A real good friend does because she has glucoma. (sp?) It helps with the pressure she has. I tried to get my mom to get her dying brother in law to get some. He was on Chemo & needed to get the munchies since he was whithering away. She said she'd not know where to find it. I told her to ask my nephew. She never got the guts to do it.

Then again a barely drink alcohol either.

So if you want your leaf, I don't care. I'll certainly let you know if I get too many complaints though. Who knows, someone may hate Tinkerbell & ask that I remove mine too!!

I kicked cancer's butt! You might be next!!!! :) I survived a fatal heart attack, PRAYERS WORK!

(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(__)(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(__)(_l_) butt dance.

the latest in a long line of Hondas:

Ours: '06 Ridgeline RTL with Nav Steel Blue, rear view & cargo cameras, iVES, hitch, INfinity speakers, running boards, alternate front grille, garnish, roof rack, now with 18" Ridgeline rims

little '98 Civic sedan, everything still works! Named Mater.

post #19 of 24 Old 06-25-2008, 07:01 PM
banned

Send a message via AIM to 421
not shocked at all princess, and FYI state board of equalization has enforced a "start paying your taxes or we will report what you're doing" kind of deal for the clinics so they've been taxing for almost a year now.

anyways, back to reporting posts.....
post #20 of 24 Old 06-26-2008, 03:04 AM
Old Bird...sometimes wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 421 View Post
in no way did I intend to offend anyone, and if I have, I apologize. I work daily to break the typical "stoner" stigmas; I am in my final year towards my BS in Cultural Anthropology, heading to law school next year, and a daily MMJ user. no, I was not asked by a mod to change it, guess I just wanted to put it out there that "stoners" can be accord enthusiasts as well.
I didn't mean that it offended me so I apologize if it was taken that way. I was just making a statement in that I was surprised that it was allowed.

Remember, I grew up in the 60's and 70's......I can even remember some of that time frame
post #21 of 24 Old 06-26-2008, 03:56 AM
O do u know the buffinman

Please everyone do us a favor! " Don't quote spammers with links " We have to edit your post then to remove the Links. Just report the offenders.

Thanks,

I1

4 Honda family...

08 EXL V6 W/Nav PMM 4Dr @ 115K miles
My daily driver

08 Pilot EX-L Dark Cherry Pearl @ 51K miles
The Mrs. daily driver

The Kids
07 EXL I4 Moroccan Red Pearl 4Dr @ 96K Acquired 6/13

06 EXL I4 Carbon Bronze Pearl 4Dr @ 111K Acquired 3/13

Gone but not forgotten....
02 EXV6 Naples Gold 4Dr
96 VP I4 Heathermist 4Dr
post #22 of 24 Old 06-20-2013, 08:04 AM
1st Gear

I am logged in and there is a post that I wish to report. However, there are no triangles to click on as shown in this FAQ. Is there a system problem? Is the FAQ out of date?
post #23 of 24 Old 06-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Carpe Diem

I see the triangles on every post...
post #24 of 24 Old 02-13-2017, 06:20 PM
6th Gear

Garage
I know this is reviving an old thread, but the FAQ is indeed out of date since the site's software changed about two years ago.

To report a post now, click on the triangle below the user's name.
Attached Images

2007 Accord SE sedan; I-4 automatic
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.