Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Thanked 63 Times in 48 Posts
We can help you if we all start from square one so we have some more information to go by:
1. What is the year and trim level of your car? (i.e. 2008 Accord EX 4 cylinder sedan, 2009 EX-L V6 coupe, etc.)
2. Transmission - is it an auto or manual?
3. Did you buy new or used?
4. If bought new, did you have the dealer install ANYTHING AT ALL?
5. If bought used, did the previous owner install ANYTHING AT ALL?
6. How long has this been going on - just started, happened since you bought it, etc.
May 2009 - Present: 2009 Accord V6 6 MT coupe w/o nav, Alabaster Silver
Dec. 1999 - May 2010: 2000 Prelude 5 MT, sold with 220,000 miles and still running great - gone, but not forgotten