Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

6th Gen Mileage Log

140K views 695 replies 233 participants last post by  CDsDontBurn 
#1 ·
Just post your mileage and call it a day. (Pics are ok)

1998-2002 Accords only, please. :)

132,665:D

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Walled_98
#5 ·
Let's see, as of today:

186,294 and going strong
(knocking on wood)

#6 ·
On the verge of breaking 29K on the 98

#7 ·
My 02 Coupe is at 103,560. I'll get a picture after my trip to and from Michigan.

#8 ·
I would be over 203K if I didn't have the 08;)

I1:)

Attachments

#10 ·
Good Lord Inspector1, even the pic of the odometer looks insanely clean and new on that thing still. :notworthy

#9 ·

I know the miles are low, but I'm amazed at how well my nearly 7 year old car has held up. Zero problems so far. No strange noises/rattles. Interior looks like new. Suspension feels like new. Of course after saying all of this my trans will probably disintegrate on the ride home. :paranoid:

#11 ·
I'm going to get you a special bottle of tranquilizers labeled "tranny-eze" for that paranoia of yours, Cajun. :lmao:

I don't know if its because I'm looking for the imminent timing of the replacement vehicle shortly or what but...this week, my Accord's compressor started making a louder rattle than it ever has. It's bound to throw the bearings any time...still cools for now though. I even noted a small, very small, rattle in the sunroof this week. Maybe I'm trying to feel better about the new one to come!

#12 ·
Hey Bowzer,

"Tranny-eze" sounds like something that would be sold in the French Quarter. If you've ever walked on Bourbon St. you would know what I'm talking about. :lmao:

So what's your next car going to be?

#13 ·
Tranny-eze...yeah, I think you could also get it in an inflated ballon at some of the souvineir shops. (Lotsa hours spent in the Quarter since I grew up only 75 miles away from it...it provided quite an early education for this otherwise sheltered lad.)

Looks like it's either a Honda Element or a long shot on a 4 cyl 09 Accord. I just found the 08 Element I want...in Phoenix. My wife will be there Monday and Tuesday on business and I emailed on a lark with an aggressive offer saying she could sign as early as Monday. They took me up on it. My Christmas present this year may be a couple of days on the road driving the new car home to Houston! :lmao:

#14 ·
109k on the 2000 SE auto
93k on son's 1998 LX 5 spd

#15 ·
162,500 mi on the 99

#21 ·
I turned 137k miles today.

10k of ownership since aug 23rd!

#25 ·
600 miles???

#26 ·
I hit 107K last week.

#308 ·
probably since the rebuil with the turbo...

#27 ·
138k Miles!

I had 133,400 on Jan 6th. Talk about racking up miles!!!

I am driving 150+ miles a day, and the car is getting about 30-31mpg with speeds around 65-75mph.

I'll do even more miles this month as I had a trip to dallas this weekend (350 miles), and a trip to New Orleans (1000 miles).

#29 ·
138,705 and going strong.