ExledUSA ? - Drive Accord Honda Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 01-09-2017, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

ExledUSA ?

Has anyone ordered anything from Exled lately? I was going to order some bulbs from them, but I read some posts about people not getting their stuff shipped for weeks or no response at all and someone else said that they were " having some issues ".

Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 01-09-2017, 07:25 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
Has anyone ordered anything from Exled lately? I was going to order some bulbs from them, but I read some posts about people not getting their stuff shipped for weeks or no response at all and someone else said that they were " having some issues ".
It's funny that your posting this because while their products are amazing, on the other hand, their customer service is horrible. As in, they don't have customer service. They don't answer their phones or anything. I ordered a total package that was about 280.00. There were 3 problems with the order.
1.) They didn't update my license plate that I paid for.
2.) They didn't include the trunk light.
3.) They sent me the wrong door lights for the coupe (I received the sedan lights).

I sent them two letters. The 1st letter was completely ignored. The 2nd letter was completely ignored. I tried re-ordering all the items that I got wrong attempting to prove to them the mistake they made. Completely ignored. I sent pictures, along with receipts. I stated in the letter if I could return the wrong items sent for the correct ones. Nothing.

My friend ordered some parts from them recently because he liked the way the LED's looked on my car compared to other LED kits. Hasn't gotten an e-mail or anything.

I would be very careful with exLED. There is no denying they make an LED that is very high quality and is one of the few LED's that has a control unit to control the light output. But you're gambling your money from the US store.

If you go to many YouTube videos dealing with reviews, they all say they're great LED's. However, go to the comment sections and their full of horrible remarks. It's all basically the same comments on either not getting items and its non existent customer service.

I'm going to make a post on the matter warning people.

post #3 of 8 Old 01-09-2017, 07:46 PM
又一位第八代雅阁双门车主

Garage
Well, glad I didn't order anything from them then...

I personally would say that both Diode Dynamics and Xenon Depot have some nice LED stuff you could check out as well. VLEDs are also great. Customer service at VLEDs was pretty fast. I received a defective adapter, showed them the picture, and they took care of that for free.

My first car!

2008 Honda Accord Coupé EX-L V6 w/Navi 5AT+VCM PMM

Mods and such things:

AFE Pro Dry S drop-in filter
HFP body kit
RGR-16D HFP Alloy Wheels
i-VTEC & 3.5 stickers(+10 HP each)(JKLOL)
High and Low beams - Philips CrystalVision Ultra
Front turn signals - HV 6000K white/amber switchback
Rear lights - Philips Vision LEDs
Interior LEDs
Crosstour shift knob
OEM footwell lights
Dash cover
Dash kit trim(upcoming)
Wheelskins steering wheel cover
post #4 of 8 Old 01-09-2017, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by czelaya View Post
It's funny that your posting this because while their products are amazing, on the other hand, their customer service is horrible. As in, they don't have customer service. They don't answer their phones or anything. I ordered a total package that was about 280.00. There were 3 problems with the order.
1.) They didn't update my license plate that I paid for.
2.) They didn't include the trunk light.
3.) They sent me the wrong door lights for the coupe (I received the sedan lights).

I sent them two letters. The 1st letter was completely ignored. The 2nd letter was completely ignored. I tried re-ordering all the items that I got wrong attempting to prove to them the mistake they made. Completely ignored. I sent pictures, along with receipts. I stated in the letter if I could return the wrong items sent for the correct ones. Nothing.

My friend ordered some parts from them recently because he liked the way the LED's looked on my car compared to other LED kits. Hasn't gotten an e-mail or anything.

I would be very careful with exLED. There is no denying they make an LED that is very high quality and is one of the few LED's that has a control unit to control the light output. But you're gambling your money from the US store.

If you go to many YouTube videos dealing with reviews, they all say they're great LED's. However, go to the comment sections and their full of horrible remarks. It's all basically the same comments on either not getting items and its non existent customer service.

I'm going to make a post on the matter warning people.
Thanks. Good to know. Looks like I'll be looking elsewhere. Anyone know where I can get a T10 LED bulb for my light strip on my 2015 Accord Sport that is comparable to the one that EXLED sells ? So I just want to replace the bulb, not install an LED strip. Thanks in advance.
post #5 of 8 Old 01-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Roll Tide!

EXLED? ROFLMAO! Place your order, bro. We need more of those "I read the horror stories, but ordered them anyway, and they haven't shown up yet" threads. Do it, man. Just do it!

2007 V6 AT Sedan
post #6 of 8 Old 01-09-2017, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam View Post
EXLED? ROFLMAO! Place your order, bro. We need more of those "I read the horror stories, but ordered them anyway, and they haven't shown up yet" threads. Do it, man. Just do it!
You obviously didn't see my last post....
post #7 of 8 Old 01-09-2017, 10:22 PM
又一位第八代雅阁双门车主

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by teohenwhy View Post
Thanks. Good to know. Looks like I'll be looking elsewhere. Anyone know where I can get a T10 LED bulb for my light strip on my 2015 Accord Sport that is comparable to the one that EXLED sells ? So I just want to replace the bulb, not install an LED strip. Thanks in advance.
Any specific colour?

Here is one. You can hardly get anything better than Philips. They are white. I have them as side marker lights, glove box lights, trunk light, and license plate light; they work very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam View Post
Ya know, if you have money you don't need and are willing to throw away, there are better uses for it, like giving it to me.

My first car!

2008 Honda Accord Coupé EX-L V6 w/Navi 5AT+VCM PMM

Mods and such things:

AFE Pro Dry S drop-in filter
HFP body kit
RGR-16D HFP Alloy Wheels
i-VTEC & 3.5 stickers(+10 HP each)(JKLOL)
High and Low beams - Philips CrystalVision Ultra
Front turn signals - HV 6000K white/amber switchback
Rear lights - Philips Vision LEDs
Interior LEDs
Crosstour shift knob
OEM footwell lights
Dash cover
Dash kit trim(upcoming)
Wheelskins steering wheel cover
post #8 of 8 Old 01-10-2017, 05:24 AM
Casual Lurker

Garage
A few of us have ordered from these folks also. I have been buying bulbs from them for years and never had an issue.

SuperbrightLEDs.com
https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/...acement-bulbs/

2013 Accord Sport CVT (Modern Steel Metallic)
Current mods:

Sports Horn upgrade
Low Beams - OPT7 Fluxbeam H11 LED bulbs *(DRL disabled)
Fog Lights - Auxbeam NF-03 Series H11 LED bulbs
Parking Light Strip - 42-SMD T15 12V LED Bulbs
License Plate Lights - 'Superbrightleds.com' 194 LED Bulbs
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.