Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPC Camber Kits & Front Ball Joints -- ON SALE!!!

52K views 411 replies 43 participants last post by  ENYSPORT 
#1 ·
YOU ASKED FOR IT... WE GOT IT!

Due to high requests, we will be having a sale on SPC Camber Kits. Lots of you have reached out to us in the last few weeks ... we should be finalizing the deal today with Specialty Products Company!!! :thmsup:

WE WILL MEET OR BEAT ANY COMPETITORS PRICING!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
i have a question.... do you sell just the toe part of the camber kit? cause thats the only thing im missing.

#7 ·
Mark, PM me how much the 3-Arm camber kit will cost. I cannot afford coils now but will sometime in the future... lols.

#8 ·
Sounds good Mark - I really need those front ball joints too!

#11 ·
Mark, since you provided everyone with the BC/Megan group buys, any word yet from SPC about the 3-Arm camber kit price?

#12 ·
Price and specs please!

#22 ·
How much for camber kit for 04 coupe 2.4L .... 93534

Please PM me price. THX!!!

#23 ·
Pm'ing you Devin...

Also, quick FYI but spoke to SPC this morning and due to the volume we've pushed out the last few days they are currently out of the toe arms and control arms. Camber arms and ball joints are still in stock but if you are looking for the full set feel free to order, but will be going out in the order received in about 1-2 weeks.

#24 ·
Mark, Does the deal reflect already on the site for the ball joints? Still need to pick that up from you.

Also, can you get the Progress adjustable end links as well? Let me know! :)

#29 ·
I'll place a order for the front ball joints then when it's not back ordered, I don't like waiting. lol

Can you PM me how much you can get the Progress Honda Accord Rear end-link kit

08-10 Honda Accord Rear end-link kit
Part #: 65.0105

Thanks!

#33 ·
LOL that was quick, Just ordered that too bro - Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.