Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

9th Gen: So what did you do with your Accord today?

Tags
decals i-vtec
2M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  14 Sport 6M 
#1 ·
Thought I'd start a place to share what you're up to with your Accord...

Today, washed, inspected and ordered splash guards. Should have them by Friday.

Attachments

See less See more
#3,746 ·
Is this so i can have lighting in the trunk? Can i use LED?

#3 ·
Took it to the self-serve car wash (the one with the foaming brush and power spray thing) and washed it for the second time in three weeks. Also vacuumed the interior and cleaned the windows.

Three weeks and 363 miles...still have a ways to go before its fully broken in! :nuts:

#5 ·
Nice:yes: I accidentally laid tracks this AM pulling out into traffic in a hurry. Didn't put the hammer down or anything, but I've been driving a 4cyl for the past 10 yrs. This V6 is going to take some getting used to. :notworthy

I'm not planning on much, but considering tint and lip spoiler...Not sure of the legality of tint in PA though. Seems like the law is contradictory, allowing the fuzz to pull you over and cite you if they feel like it :dunno:...

#7 ·
took it on a trip to papa johns

better ingredients, better pizza!

#12 ·
I left it sitting in the parking lot all day lol

My partner's Fusion needed gas, and this on one of my 4 work-from-home days of the week. So the Accord didn't move today. I will use the Accord for the coffee run tomorrow perhaps lol

#17 ·
Details? Is this a drop in or a lot of wiring/modding req'd? While I'd never buy Bose anything for my home, the Bose on my lemon was the only thing that worked and worked well...

#15 ·
Absolutely nothing. It sat in the garage all day while I sit at home all day studying for board exam :((

#18 ·
Installed AVS Aeroguard on my black coupe. I forgot I had it on, and didn't notice it earlier when I got in my car to go home. Had to go outside to make sure it didn't fly off. Sure enough, still there, and hardly noticeable.

Dropping off the car to the body shop tomorrow. There was contact between the taillight and paint, which chipped it. Honda is covering it under warranty.

#19 ·
Did a gutter guard mod for the lower grille as a cheap 3 dollar insurance against 700 dollars for a new condenser.

Also did a upper grille block for more MPGs!

#21 ·
I drove it today

#23 ·
Since this started yesterday I will say what went on yesterday... Took her to the dealer to investigate a sound similar to brake squeal when I accelerate from a stop. My thoughts were correct... bad torque inverter. Now waiting on American Honda to get to my ticket as the dealer wanted to wait and see what Honda wants to do... yay. At least I'm not in a rental.

#24 ·
As promised yesterday, the car went 2 miles for a cup of coffee and a muffin this morning...

#26 ·
Cleared out the garage and made room for her for the winter! Pumped to actually pull into a garage again :banana:. Now to actually install the sinks, counter tops and cabinets IN the bathroom instead of in a pile in the other garage bay :)

#34 ·
Those wheels look shweet! Did you flash the ECU to the larger tire size to calibrate you speedo and shift points? What did you use to do it?

Me...I put the splash guards on I ordered tonight. Came a day early in the mail. Pretty happy. I also did a 150 mile round trip today, 50/50 city highway and put up 32 mpg! That is AWESOME for a v6...I even put it down a couple of times. I didn't even get that in my 4 cyl altima!!! :banana: