Accord LX upgrade/mod ideas? - Drive Accord Honda Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
My First Post

Accord LX upgrade/mod ideas?

Hey everybody! New member here! I'm curious on what others did to their Accord LX's.

I currently own a 2016 Accord LX and I really regret not putting the extra cash for the Sport so it pretty plain to me and I need some ideas on what to do with it.

So far, I'm planning to add in a LED DRL strip (if possible), fog lights, and maybe a little deck spoiler just to spice things up.

Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 11:04 AM
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to vasekvi Send a message via Yahoo to vasekvi
You'd have to replace your headlights for the DRL strips and you can get a set of fog lamps from the dealer.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

post #3 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 11:05 AM
dat 6th gen boi

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Le View Post
Hey everybody! New member here! I'm curious on what others did to their Accord LX's.

I currently own a 2016 Accord LX and I really regret not putting the extra cash for the Sport so it pretty plain to me and I need some ideas on what to do with it.

So far, I'm planning to add in a LED DRL strip (if possible), fog lights, and maybe a little deck spoiler just to spice things up.
Welcome to the forum! If you are into turbo's, you should do that install, also I would recommend an audio upgrade if you desire for more bass and quality over the stock system. Also, get some rims for your ride, as it will make it more stylish than stock rims.

Current:
Lucky- 1999 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4AT- 104K (Current DD)
2016 Nissan Rogue SL

Long gone:
Lelu- 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/navi & res- 151k (traded-in)
2004 Hyundia Elentra Hatchback totaled

post #4 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 11:18 AM
4th Gear

I had a 2016 LX for a year and it was a great car! It was my first brand new car and it will always have a special place in my heart because of that. I had Honda factory remote start installed in December and had the windows tinted and mudflaps added shortly after I purchased it in March 2016. Had I kept it longer I was looking into a speaker upgrade since Honda's stock audio system is one of the worst in the industry.
Attached Images

Mine - 2017 Accord EX | Modern Steel Metallic
Aunt - 2014 Accord V6 Touring | White Orchid Pearl
post #5 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 05:51 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Le View Post

Depending on your budget, you might want to consider OEM Lip Style Body Kit. You can also considering installing plug & play LED low beams as well.

2017 Accord Coupe Touring / MSM
post #6 of 6 Old 03-20-2017, 06:22 PM
2016 Accord LX

First and foremost get the 17 inch EX wheels with some good rubber - the OEM LX tires are really lame. I went with BFGOODRICH Comp2 A/S's which enormously improved the driving experience.

See my signature below for useful trim updates and brighter low beams. 40% window tint is next for our LX.

2016 Accord LX w/Honda Sensing
Modern Steel with grey interior
17" 2015 EX wheels with BFGoodrich G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S summer tires
16" Sport Edition E3 wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 snow tires
Wet Okole front seat covers
Yakima rack w/ Jetstream bars
Phillips H9 bulb lowbeams
Body side moulding
Deck lid spoiler
Door sill trim
3D Maxpider winter mats
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.