Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

VIP Accord Pictures

Tags
pictures vip
148K views 187 replies 84 participants last post by  Sultan 
#1 ·
Some of these pictures were new to me so im just posting them to share. if you have more VIP pictures just post them up here but they need to be accords. hahah

See less See more
#2 ·
some sick cars man. mugen kit and the first pic looks the cleanest so far

#3 ·
Awesome pics

The rims on the first car are a bit weird though

#30 ·
You serious?
I thought only the last one white looked ok, but the rest were just overkilled. I didn't like most of them (Almost all). Don't get me wrong some did a good job but should have stopped after 1 or 2 mods.

#16 ·
:yes::thmsup::yes:

I hate the exhaust on the first one. Too fat.

You can have them all. :thumbsdow

Since mine belongs to ME, makes it a VIP!

#10 ·
IM really liking this guys kit. any idea wat it is?

Attachments

#11 ·
one word. HIDEOUS!!!

#13 ·
That first Accord had the ugliest rims I've ever seen, but some sleek looking cars a bit further down. Like Blacklisted, I'm particular to the white one ;) and the black one with what looks like Ace Executives.

#20 ·
OMG!! Those are some of the UGLIEST rolling stock I've seen in years. Especially the one in pictures 2 through 5. I'm sure glad they're not prowling U.S. streets.
Buick portholes belong on Buicks. They look totally butt ugly on others.

#22 ·
Anyone who does this to their car is actually saying to the world:

"I can only afford a Honda Accord LX, but I decided to max out my credit cards adding a bunch of superfluous crap to my cheap Accord in the hopes that stupid people will think I'm actually wealthy."

Kinda like those "bling" watches sold in the mall. From a distance they're big, shiny, and look expensive; but up close you realize they're just cheap crap.

#23 ·
MY attitude exactly

#24 ·
I think you guys dont have any concept about what makes modifiying a car satisfying or fun.

Theres always something out there that "comes with it" that you could buy, but some people ENJOY buying a car and it being some what of a 'blank canvas' that you can personalize and make it your own.

Every class of car is modified. People with VW Golfs modify them to get BMW performance levels, people modify BMW's to get porsche performance levels, and people with porsches modify thier cars to get supercar performance levels. Not all beacuse tehy couldn't afford the nicer cars in the first place, but some prefer to have options and a personalized car at the end of it. And thats just performance that I'm talking about there. People just like to have something stylish and not the norm. If I had an Accord LX I'd modify the hell out of it too beacuse theres no style in hub caps lol. I dont think though that by doing that I'm trying to fool anyone into thinking the thing is a Mercedes... just trying to make mine not look so cheap.

Yea I could have had a G37 easily, I could have afforded it. But for so many reasons I chose to have an Accord.

I agree that a lot of those cars aren't my taste, but its in a different part of the world where that is the trend and going style... like down south here in the USA where people raise cars and put 26" wheels on em'... also disgusting, but its just that "type" of modding.

I dont think they're trying to "look" like a mercedes owner who is fooling anyone.... I think they saw the VIP look of some of the higher end Jap/Euro cars and really wanted to emulate that and enjoy that style with the best they could afford, and ultimately I dont fault them for it if thats what they enjoy.

Perhaps that Accord LX with all those mods = a 3 series or C350.... but I probably wouldn't have been happy with driving around a "stock" 3 series/C350 either.

You're entitled to your opinion on modding to this level and I do see your point as valid, I just think that you guys are possibly missing the point. Its not about pretending to be something you're not, its about personalizing something to your own style and taste.

#25 ·
i think you guys dont have any concept about what makes modifiying a car satisfying or fun.

Theres always something out there that "comes with it" that you could buy, but some people enjoy buying a car and it being some what of a 'blank canvas' that you can personalize and make it your own.

Every class of car is modified. People with vw golfs modify them to get bmw performance levels, people modify bmw's to get porsche performance levels, and people with porsches modify thier cars to get supercar performance levels. Not all beacuse tehy couldn't afford the nicer cars in the first place, but some prefer to have options and a personalized car at the end of it. And thats just performance that i'm talking about there. People just like to have something stylish and not the norm. If i had an accord lx i'd modify the hell out of it too beacuse theres no style in hub caps lol. I dont think though that by doing that i'm trying to fool anyone into thinking the thing is a mercedes... Just trying to make mine not look so cheap.

Yea i could have had a g37 easily, i could have afforded it. But for so many reasons i chose to have an accord.

I agree that a lot of those cars aren't my taste, but its in a different part of the world where that is the trend and going style... Like down south us where people raise cars and put 26" wheels on em'... Also disgusting, but its just that "type" of modding.

I dont think they're trying to "look" like a mercedes owner who is fooling anyone.... I think they saw the vip look of some of the higher end jap/euro cars and really wanted to emulate that and enjoy that style with the best they could afford, and ultimately i dont fault them for it if thats what they enjoy.

Perhaps that accord lx with all those mods = a 3 series or c350.... But i probably wouldn't have been happy with driving around a "stock" 3 series/c350 either.
+1 ftw

#31 ·
alot of these are nice, but i like to stay to the true top end luxury cars for bippu.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.