Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Soundstream Tarantula SST 6.9

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  povy 
#1 ·
Hello! I have a 2006 lx sedan and I just hooked up my new Soundstream Tarantula series 6x9's today and let me tell ya these babies can thump and the vocals are so crisp and clean too. :banana:

Awesome buy for $80. Came with crossovers too and all the extra mounting stuff. I didn't use the grills that came with them. I am also considering mounting them from under the rear deck so the OEM covers will fit back flushly like they used to.

Waiting patiently in the box are the Rubicon Component series 6.5'' for the doors. Thinking about flush mounting the tweeters somewhere on the door panel. I have seen some people on here have put them up by the door handle. I also want to know if i left the OEM tweeters connected would there be too much high's? or can i leave them be?

I will be purchasing a separate amp for the front door speakers

any comments questions or suggestions would be great!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Soundstream used to make (relatively) high-end automotive amps many years ago, didn't know they now make speakers, that is assuming it's the same company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.