Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

LED, HID Lights for 2014 Accord

17K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  yiNgiEe 
#1 ·
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum. I just bought my first Honda Accord EX 2014 and im trying to install Interior LED and change all the Stocked Lights. I'm From New York, But over here their arent many Performance Shops. Need Advice in general!!!!~~~

#6 ·
ive installed a lot of leds for my friends and family i always get the leds from ebay depends on the seller but when i receive them they are usually high quality, but in my accord i went with superbrightled dot com great quality as well, just make sure you get a trim removal tool which makes it a breeze to take off the lens and to prevent any scratches to the plastics as well, also college hills has a great video on it as well if you are having some problems, oh yeah one more thing all the bulbs in the 2013 and above have t10 or 194 interior bulbs and you need 8 to change the whole car including the license plate and trunk or if you have anymore questions just pm me

#9 ·
I'm from NY too and I got these DDM HIDs too + LEDs. Its cheap and easy to install. Just follow the guides that can be found from the forum or you can even youtube them. The only negative for DDM is it took awhile for me to get them. Like 2 weeks or more, don't remember 100%.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.