Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

2013 EX-L No CD Changer?????

10K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  dazednconfuzed 
#1 ·
I know this is 2013 and other forms of audio are taking over from the lowly cd....I have had my Accord for 2 months and this morning decided to load up my CD changer only to find out that all we get is a single CD. MY 2008/2009/2010 and 2012 EX's all had a changer. I admit that i havent read the manual from cover to cover but this one came as a surprise. I guess i am lucky to actually have a cd player.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am not complaining just surprised. I have it on XM most of the time.

I didn't even see it until it was cleaned up and i went to put my plates on.

It is a company demo and i just asked my sales manager for an EX-L when my 2012 EX had to come off the raod since we don't have the EX in Canada anymore.

You own CDs?
I still have a few....

#5 ·
^^^Burn them tp MP3 and put on your phone and play via Bluetooth or flash drive. DVDs will be next to go and both are said to be technologies that will be gone in 10 years.

#6 ·
does the car take CD-RW? I doubt it but still asking

#8 ·
Oh my Gawd!!! Crisis time.

Are you telling me that my priceless collection of 8 track tapes, such as The Carpenter's Greatest Hits, Captain and Tennille sing Neil Sedaka, and Slim Whitman's All Time Favorites, can not be played in my 2013 Accord??? WTH???

I wish that someone would have told me this before I purchased my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.