Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Any 8th gen 4cyl lip kit??

6K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  LateNites 
#1 ·
Are they in the process or ever going to make a lip kit specifically for non-v6 accords? I know the sides will work but the rears are all made specfically for dual mufflers and the front lip only fits v6 front bumpers.

#2 ·
Search. Please.

I'm thinking DA makes all new members use the Search feature at least 10 times before the first post.

-GT

#4 ·
how much do they usualy go for?

#7 ·
Those of you responding about the HFP kit for the Coupe's, please note the OP's signature states "LX 4dr", so he would be talking about the overseas Inspire kit.

JcRox: Please clarify if you own a Coupe of Sedan, as this can complicate things a bit further. I can't tell by your signature or profile picture, so you'd need to clarify yourself. Thanks.

#11 ·
950 isnt bad at all for the hfp kit it is rather substantial in what u get...now the ron jon is pricey and its not painted ...and rather skimpy

#14 ·
sorry about that 09 coupe lx-s i4

yea thats true

#16 ·
yea the only diff between a V6 and a 4cyl is the engine.. lol

#21 ·
The v6 front bumper is different then the i4 bumper.
The very center bottom of the v6 looks different to the i4.

#22 ·
hmm so both those kits that were on VIS racing site wouldn't fit on the coupe eh??

cause bluecp2 said the right kit was for the I4.. is it just the I4 sedan or coupe as well?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.