*** CLASSIFIED FORUM RULES - Read before posting ***
Members may make purchases and post Want To Buy (WTB) threads, but do not mention or post anything you have For Sale (FS) or For Trade (WTT) until:
1) You have at least 15 acceptable posts outside of the Classifieds Forum section.
2) You have been a participating and contributing member of DriveAccord for at least 30 days (i.e. at least 30 days have passed since your first post).
- DO NOT post just for the sake of getting your required number of posts. Posts considered unacceptable will either be deleted or will not be counted toward the minimum requirement.
This rule is not debatable and will be strictly enforced as it is for the protection of our members. We do not want strangers coming onto the site and scamming our members.
Any FS or WTT post found not meeting the minimum requirements and/or classified forum rules will be deleted without notice.
CLASSIFIED FORUM RULES
1) Start the title of the thread with FS: (For Sale), WTB: (Want To Buy) WTT: (Want To Trade), or FREE:.
2) In the body of your For Sale or For Trade post, please use the format below to list THE BASIC FACTS for each item being sold or traded:
THE BASIC FACTS
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
C. Price/What you want to trade for:
D. Location of item:
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade with a sheet of paper with the following on it:
- Your user name
- Today's date
If the For Sale or For Trade post does not follow the above format, it may be deleted without any notice. If it get's deleted, don't complain since you didn't follow the rules.
Can't provide the BASIC FACTS? Then you're not ready to post.
3) DO NOT bother registering if it's for the sole purpose of selling things. Take it to eBay or Craigslist. The intent of the Classifieds section is for participating/contributing DriveAccord members to sell and trade items they no longer need or want.
4) No commercial sales or solicitations allowed. If you would like to sell comercially, contact the Admin to become a site sponsor/vendor.
This includes group-buys offered by non-DriveAccord sponsoring vendors. If you or a non-DriveAccord sponsoring vendor would like to conduct a group-buy, please contact the Admin first. Any unauthorized group-buy postings will be deleted.
5) All items sold or traded must be your own personal property (no selling/trading for someone else). You must personally own the item and be accountable for the condition and delivery of the item for sale or for trade.
All items sold must also be in quantities that are reasonable for use in normal applications. In other words, no bulk or volume sales (bulk sales mean > 1 item).
If you acquire items in quantity with the intent of offering them for resale here, you are considered a dealer under this rule (refer to rule # 4).
6) NO price gouging or flipping. You may not sell an item for more than what you paid for it or what the original retail price is/was under any circumstances. Take it to eBay or Craigslist.
7) Prohibited items:
8). DO NOT bump the thread more than once per day. A “bump” is a post to get your thread back to the top of the page.
a) DO NOT bump the thread if someone has already bumped it for that day. It is not necessary. Excessive bumping will result in either the bump post(s) getting deleted or the entire thread.
9) Please post in your thread when each item has been SOLD or ask a Moderator to lock it.
10) DO NOT create a new thread for items that you have previously posted For Sale (FS) or For Trade (FT). Bump your old thread.
11) NO "feeler," "gauging interest," "testing water," or "possibly for sale" type threads. Either you're selling the item or you're not. If you're not sure, don't post it here until you are ready.
12) You MUST list an asking price.
13) Please keep any discussions (i.e. posts) on topic/relevant to the item(s) for sale or trade.
This is for the seller's benefit. An interested buyer shouldn't have to read through a bunch of posts to see if the item has been sold or not, that the price has been lowered, that the seller is now willing to ship, etc.....
Excessive chatter will result in the deletion of the thread. Have a comment? PM the seller.
14) Don't just post a link to your eBay auction, Craigslist ad, or other For Sale/For Trade listing. This also means no 'describing' an ebay item or item number, PMing links to bid on eBay or similar sites. All the Basic Facts are required even when posting a link to another listing, an eBay auction or Craigslist ad.
15) DO NOT thread crap. It is not the job of members to tell the seller whether the price is too high or too low. If you don't like the price, then PM the seller and work out a more reasonable price. If you're not interested in the item, then don't post in the thread.
16) Those who continually ignore, violate, or fail to follow these rules may be suspended or banned.
All transactions are the responsibilities of the parties involved. We are not responsible or liable for any transactions that may go bad. Please use sound judgment when you make a purchasing and payment decision.
These rules are NOT for n00bs to debate. Please READ the thread for justification
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|