08 Active noise control info - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums

Go Back   Drive Accord Honda Forums > Honda Accord Factory Facts > 2008 Honda Accord Instructions

Drive Honda Accord Forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 08:06 PM
4th Gear

Ok, I have an 2010 Accord 4door, 4cyl, a/t. I am running the stock head unit (non premium system) & speakers.

I just had 2 10 inch subs intalled in my car & my stereo shop did disconect the 2 mics on the car, but I am still getting a very slight feed back. At first there was a lot of noise being fed to the subs, & my shop did disconect the 2 mics, this really helped out, but I am still getting a slight feed back when driving at low speeds & when I turn the ignition off. Any suggestions on this?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Honda Fan

Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum, but this thread interested me because I'm planning on installing a custom audio system to my 10' coupe. I wanted to know if disconnecting these mics affect the bluetooth system at all?
Old 09-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Bat-mobile

Send a message via AIM to Stretch23
so just to be clear do I have to unscrew the connector? or just disco. the cable?
Old 09-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Maui Built Surf Team

Send a message via AIM to Bsuave0626 Send a message via MSN to Bsuave0626 Send a message via Yahoo to Bsuave0626 Send a message via Skype™ to Bsuave0626
Im going to get this fixed but Does this provide solution to My subs getting feedback when i hit 1500k - 3000k rpms? lol its weird never heard this problem before....
-2003 Ford Mustang Convertible GT (Sold)
-1995 Honda Civic EX (Sold)
Old 03-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Blak Bond

I have a 08 sedan with navi and premium sound. Does the anc mic also the navi push to talk mic?
Old 05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
1st Gear

So it would appear that the ANC module feeds cancellation tones to the amplifier based on three inputs: the front mic, the rear mic, and the ECM RPM value. I have disconnected my front and rear mics because it was easier than pulling the HU from the dash. The noise is nowhere near as bad, I don't get that 50 hz burp when I slow down, BUT there is a faint subsonic rumble at about 30 hz when just above idle.

I thought this was my exhaust making the cabin reverberate louder now that ANC mics were gone. Not so... when I open my door, the rumble goes away. Likewise, when I unplug my amp the rumble goes away.

Its almost unnoticeable, but tends to be uncomfortable if you're pushing big wattage. I've come to the conclusion that all three inputs to the ANC must be defeated and the only way to accomplish this is to pull the HU and disconnect the darn 16 pin ANC plug!

Thanks Princess for the great diagrams on how to do all this
Old 02-26-2013, 08:58 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess View Post
this may help....
Is the little black part next to the right of the ANC mic is the blue tooth mic?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.