Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Accord Club Thailand- Check out the Gen 8 Sedans!

19K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  asaga1 
#1 ·
#5 ·
omg! i didnt know thailand are bad### in modifying cars! hooray for asians! hahaha

#6 ·

-look at this drop...

not bad for the mugen kit...

#25 ·
The top car looks like some ghetto ride straight out of South America created by a guy who failed Art class.

The bottom one actually looks pretty good!

Other than the red badge, that first white one on the page is bad ass. I love the silver wheels with polished lips. Blows that black crap away :)

#12 ·
if only we can understand their language...probably they can help us buy aftermarket parts. thinking about dollar to thailand currency.

#13 ·
i was trying to click on their sponsors to see if any ship international but all in thai:thumbsdow

If someone can get in contact with one of their sponsors probably get hold of a lot of those accessories

#14 ·
Meh, we need a Thailand translator asap! They DOIN IT over there!!! makes me want to put my car away! I guess they showed us... USA sucks! :paranoid:

#15 ·
I can understand and speak Thai but I can't read or write it. I guess I'm no help lol.

#16 ·
anyone know if those BBK will fit the coupes? they look sick in yellow

#17 ·
i agree, we need results! yella brembos on my CBP Accord would SIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

#18 ·
Damn... There's some hot looking sedans in Thailand. Haha the I4's have the dual exhaust. They have so many more options :(. A friend is in Korea right now and goes to Thailand for certain reasons...:naughty:. Maybe i'll ask him to get me some stuff for my coupe if its available. Do they even have coupes over there? Haven't seen one picture yet.

#19 ·
if you put your mouse over the links it comes up in english in the bottom right of your browser

#21 ·
Thanks man. Thats much easier to navigate now. :)

#23 ·
I'm Thai and unfortunately we don't have Accord coupes in Thailand. From what I've asked, those Brembo breaks are very expensive cost around $ 3400 front+rear including installation. I'm planning to get my oversize disc ;front 350mm. rear 340mm. and I can also use the factory calipers for only $500 including installation. Link..http://www.accordclubthailand.com/webboard/index.php?topic=37247.0

#24 ·
I feel like I'm reading the Engrish website by using the google translator on that page.....

#27 ·
Update: The person that put "Pininfarina" on the accord needs to be shot (IT IS SARCASM....I know how the Common Sense Challenged react to such comments)

I guess it is the same mentality that leads to GTR emblems on mazdas, hondas, and mustangs

#28 ·
There really was a Mustang GTR back in the early 2000's

It didn't have a/c or radio. It was lightened a little bit (gutted).....and it had DOHC. It was basicly a race car for the street.

You can spot them by the painted park bench wing.....usually orange.

#30 ·
yes they have the mugen kit, and it doesnt look bad at all.

#31 ·
The Mugen kit, plus grille, minus huge spoiler looks really good. I'd totally put that on my car if I had the money.

To the picture Honda247 posted: What the heck? Gross!

#32 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.