Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

If your Accord was wrecked today, what would you buy?

55K views 292 replies 232 participants last post by  ToeKnee 
#1 ·
:dunno:

For me, probably a Mazda 6 or Hyundai Sonata (20110...........

#228 ·
if my accord was to get wrecked, i would either get the same accord but the coupe version in a different color (TW) or the Hyundai genesis coupe.

#229 ·
I changed my mind. :)

I would get a 3rd gen Acura TL in White or Silver Metallic. I think I'm done with black color, but of course that depends on the car.

#231 ·
I would get a Subaru Outback........

#232 ·
I don't buy first-year, so I have to change my entry. :paranoid: I wouldn't get a 2013 Accord under any circumstances. If I went used I would get a 2011 TSX tech package (last year you could get Tech Package with a 6-speed). New, I would get a Buick Regal GS or Verano Turbo. There's nothing in the 2013 Honda/Acura lineup I would buy at all, sad to say.

#234 ·
Accord has moved from ultra reliable and sporty models to ultra reliable and ugly models. The Crosstour? Fugly...........:paranoid:

#235 ·
Right now I am torn between a Subaru Impreza wagon or a Mazda CX-5. I am tired of the TL due to fuel costs. My next vehicle will be a 4cyl that uses regular gas. I would get the 2013 Accord, but I need something with a little more utility.

#238 ·
I agree, I don't think that Honda is the only manufacturer taking massive turns in design, everyone is building their cars bigger. My 98 Accord Sedan is the same size inside as a new Civic Sedan... WTF?!

#236 ·
2013 VW GTI

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#243 ·
I'd get an '06 or '07 Accord, sedan, EX-L. And probably a different color than white, either dark grey or blue (not sure what the colors are).

White, while it looks nice, seems to just stand out or look plain. Doesn't just fit in. But I guess that comes with the package.

#290 ·
Cool. Mine was totaled and I replaced it with an '06 sedan, EX with leather and navi, graphite pearl.

I'm thinking I should've got a coupe instead... Oh well, I'm happy with it, for now :thmsup:

#248 ·
Can you get the Big Skoda diesel auto's over there? They are beginning to appear as taxi's here, and that's always a good sign. :)

#250 ·
"If your Accord was wrecked today, what would you buy?"

another Accord Coupe, but I would get a 2012 EX in White or Blue.

LOVE my Accord. best car I've owned since my 91 Accord EX Coupe. :thmsup:

#252 ·
For a second time, I will say: a San Marino Red 6-6, but a 2013. My '08 K24 5MT has been, and still is, a sweet ride and the honeymoon has not ended yet (After 4 1/2 years and 90 000km (55K miles). My wife drives a 2012 Mazda 5 and the honeymoon, for me, has lasted less than 8 months: It's squeaking, groaning, and rattling worse than the 9 (Now 10)-year old CR-V she drove before (My nephew owns it now). Mazda? Never again!

#253 ·
Either another 8th gen coupe 6-6 w/ navi or an 8th gen FG2 w/navi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.