Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

How much did it cost you to install ur Rear Camber Kit???

38K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  BPearl2010 
#1 ·
Im just wondering how much the average going rate for installing the rear camber kit. So let me know how much u paid. Would appreciate it. :) And if anyone wants to find a good deal on a SPC Camber Kit. I found a shop that could get u the pair of 3 arms for $250 (plus tax). Darkside Motoring, its a shop in socal.

#4 ·
I would try and do it myself but i definately lack experience and do not have the tools.

Not sure, I spent about $600 and had them do about 4 things at once. They did my rear sway bar, replaced my rotors, replaced my camber arms, and put in my Pro Kit springs.
I was actually about to reply to ur post about ur 1 arm camber kit. lol. So u suggest u should have it toed in at -0.04 and cambered at -1.8? I just want my tires to last. Since my car is pretty low the rear wheels are toed in about -1 degree and cambered about -3 or more. No bueno.

#5 ·
I don't know about the toe, I had them put it at the exact recommendation from Honda, not just within specs, but dead center. My camber is a tiny bit aggressive at -1.8, but nothing that will wear your tires rapidly. Toe at -1 degree is nuts! You'll have chopped up wheels.

#8 ·
I know right??? Well thats what happens when u lower the accords 3.5 in or more. I do want the camber to be a little agressive but wat I have right now is too much. I hate it, theres this buzzing sound from riding on the edge of the tires.

$60-$80 is average

Maybe a local will help you with them. Just bring some beer.
$60 - 80 is more of my price. Paying with beer is an even better price tho! lol. I wonder who could help me tho? Hmmm....

#16 ·
Cost me a case of beer....

#18 ·
i paid Bpearl2010 40$ a side for mine :)

#21 ·
NastyNate, if you're in Phx, AZ, I'll hook you up. I installed mine. I have the tools and will help a fellow Accord owner for some Carl's Jr western burger. :)

#26 ·
Ohh nice! Even closer! My car is actually at the body shop right now on tapo. My buddies neighbor backed up into it, sad times. So I kinda have to hold off on the camber kit til I get it back. But I don't have that many tools since I just moved. All I really have is low pro jack and car stands. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.