How many of us live in Texas?

• Live in Texas

Votes: 82 82.8%
  • Dont click this....

Votes: 17 17.2%

Texas Meet?

19K views 75 replies 44 participants last post by  9thGenBeast 
#1 ·
So how many of us are there just in Texas?

And of course...lets all get a meet going maybe? Some central city of course, based on where everyone is, but it would be cool yeah?

Obviously this isn't going to happen overnight, but lets just see how the #'s stack up and we will go from there.

#32 ·
if y'all ever decide on a date, let me know in advance and ill see if i can bring my car up to austin with me, but parking cost will be a bitch ($8 dollars a day)

this was one of the past meets we had in houston:

more pics here: http://gen7accord.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7246&highlight=

i use to post the meet threads here all the time, but there was never any interest, so i stopped...i guess ill start again

#34 ·
i will be up for a summer meet, but i have a full time job, and go to college full time, so there is not much time and money until summer vacation.:banana:
plus that will give us the time to shine up our rides:yes: because right now this weather sucks.:thumbsdow

#35 ·
alright well it looks like summer time is the best for everyone. So end of may? that gives all of us students time after finals and everyone else to just plan ahead

so ill just throw out a date...May 24th.

#36 ·
I won't be there yet.... but that's OK.... the majority should rule on this one!:yes:

When does school start there? Is it possible to have one the end of Summer TOO?

#37 ·
i was looking at the middle of summer, but i think the end of may sounds good, seem a little early though, i need to check when school gets out for the summer. then i will be sure:yes:

#38 ·
We're probably the only state that starts in Sept.

I think some colleges start in mid August though.

This will be something to get used to later, when the kids move out there!!

My prince plans to start work out there July 28th. We should be there around the 16th or so. (we're visiting family in AZ on the way)

Of course, we don't know his schedule yet. Some techs rotate Saturdays. :dunno: One dealer has them work every 3rd Sat. We should know more about that end in April.

#73 ·
SA here man, we have 2 other guys here from the texas accord fb page

#53 ·
Also looking to join. Another 9th gen here. I live in Mckinney.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.