Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Super POLYSTEEL

10K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  arasheht 
#1 ·
Woah.. A complete package of this brand called Super Polysteel http://superpolyshield.com/
Anyone ever used this product before? Recieve it free from my dealer o_O :banana:

#3 ·
That is called insurance in a bottle. No secret special protectant there.
Better products can be purchased, but a free bottle of sealer:thmsup:.
Dealers sell that type of product for in excess of 500 bucks for the treatment:naughty::yes: The manufacturer of that product sells an insurance policy with so many loopholes that you have to pull teeth to get coverage or the repair job they do:thumbsdow.

I1:)

#4 ·
Is it just me or is the site, as well as the product overall a bit sketchy??

A customer who buys the Super Polysteel system has protection against fading, chalking, loss of gloss, acid rain, tree sap, bird debris, and most spills. Should something happen to the vehicle, the customer can have his or her vehicle professionally cleaned or buffed to repair the damaged surface and return it to original condition. Super Polysteel also provides coverage to repaint or replace a damaged surface if it cannot be returned to its original condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.