Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

TERRACLEAN! reviews??

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Dan 
#1 ·
anyone tried terraclean before? very interested in getting it done to see what happens. it has gotten good reviews and the Subaru owners swear by it.

what do you think?

#2 ·
I saw that Wheeler Dealer episode a few years ago. Very impressive results on that older Jag. Better than adding a can of Seafoam to the gas tank or directly into the manifold. Not sure about cost. The downside however is that it will have minimal benefits on a DI engine. It will have no effect on the upside of the intake valves and intake ports. Not a solution to DI induced carbon build-up.

#4 ·
After seeing my valves when I installed my IM I don't need any additives. My valves are perfect. This would only be needed on a neglected engine, or one that had poor fuel quality.

im pretty sure my cars engine was taken care of. im the 2nd owner and i have all the maintenance records and all history. but either way.....if i was to get it done..it couldnt do any harm could it? in the long run?

#3 ·
After seeing my valves when I installed my IM I don't need any additives. My valves are perfect. This would only be needed on a neglected engine, or one that had poor fuel quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.