Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

9th Gen: So what did you do with your Accord today?

Tags
decals i-vtec
2M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  Cepega 
#1 ·
Thought I'd start a place to share what you're up to with your Accord...

Today, washed, inspected and ordered splash guards. Should have them by Friday.

Attachments

See less See more
#91 ·
Today I had Galpin Auto Sports (GAS) add my new tints and pretty happy with the experience, though I had to talk to the manager, whoever installed the tints had sprayed water all over inside my trunk and damaged my paperwork inside =(
They said they will cover the entire cost, which was awesome. Had several $100s of textbooks.

Attachments

#92 ·
Finished my remote start, cleaned up the wiring mess. Checkout the DIY in my signature :thmsup:

#95 ·
Dealer removed the drivers side head and taillight (along with front and rear bumper to get to it) and touched up my chipping paint. :thumbsdow . Hopefully this issue doesn't re-surface, no pun intended!

#96 ·
1st oil change

#97 ·
Went for a drive at the scenic Skyline Drive in VA this weekend, tagged with an Acura MDX... so its all in the family really :thmsup:

Edit... crossed 10 K !

#101 ·
I drove my 9th to a detailing shop to have it washed and waxed and sealed for winter. Excited to see it later today when it's done.

#112 ·
#111 ·
Went on a dirt trail that had too many holes and bottomed out. Luckily everything still looks good, thankfully just dirt and not concrete. Ton of mud caked on though, nothing a little water couldnt blast off.

#116 ·
Sounds great. Do you have a before? I have the V6 and am thoroughly pleased with the sound from inside the cabin. Sounds throaty and powerful. I'm assuming you did it for sound, or are there performance gains to be had from swapping out the stock V6 exhaust :dunno:?

#117 ·

• Washed it
  • Waxed it
  • Installed leather M6 Shift knob
  • Mocked up the winter rims and tires to see how they would look

Attachments

#118 ·
Cleaned and reconditioned the leather with Zymol products. It's amazing how much gunk can get on the seats in the span of 4 months. I also changed out the cabin filter as well.

#127 ·
The grill is white vinyl and the slats and lower chrome piece are carbon vinyl. The fog surrounds are black plastidip. It's always held up well on friends' cars but I've never tried it myself until now.

Did you put a clear coat on the white? I would've blacked out the Honda emblem too since all the chrome is gone on the front, if the paint will hold up to road conditions it looks good to me.
No clear coat since I used a vinyl wrap. In other installs it's held up well on exterior pieces and I like that it's removable of I wanna go back to stock.