2004 Honda Accord Seat Heaters Wiring Diagram - Drive Accord Honda Forums

Go Back   Drive Accord Honda Forums > Honda Accord Factory Facts > 2004 Honda Accord Instructions

Drive Honda Accord Forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2007, 04:47 PM
1st Gear

2004 Honda Accord Seat Heaters Wiring Diagram

Could someone (princess?) please post the above. I need the wiring for both the seat bottoms and seat backs to figure out my problem. I think the 2003 and 2005 are the same as 2004, at least the seats look the same anyway. TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2007, 09:10 AM
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
here you go
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 04 heated seats wiring.pdf (52.0 KB, 1299 views)

I kicked cancer's butt! You might be next!!!! :)

(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(__)(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(__)(_l_) butt dance.

the latest in a long line of Hondas:

His: '06 Ridgeline RTL with Nav Steel Blue, rear view & cargo cameras, iVES, hitch, INfinity speakers, running boards, alternate front grille, garnish, roof rack, now with 18" Ridgeline rims

little '98 Civic sedan, commute beater car. Named Mater.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
1st Gear

Thanks very much, the situation I have is that only the lower back works on the driver side and the seat bottom on the passenger. The passenger has a green connector as per your diagram for the seat bottom however I discovered after removing the seat cover that there is a imprinted circuit glued on the seat back foam as well that leads to a grey connector under the seat. I think this is the heating circuit for the seat back. The seat airbag has its own yellow connector and is not attached to the imprinted circuit so I do not believe that it is part of that. Thanks for any help you can provide with any additional wiring diagrams.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:46 PM
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
The seat should be heated for both the driver & passenger butts, but only the driver's back.

So from what I understand, you're saying the back of the driver's side & the butt of the passenger side works, but not the butt part on the driver's side. So you need to see if THAT part is getting power when it's on.

I kicked cancer's butt! You might be next!!!! :)

(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(__)(_l_)(_/_)(_l_)(_\_)(__)(_l_) butt dance.

the latest in a long line of Hondas:

His: '06 Ridgeline RTL with Nav Steel Blue, rear view & cargo cameras, iVES, hitch, INfinity speakers, running boards, alternate front grille, garnish, roof rack, now with 18" Ridgeline rims

little '98 Civic sedan, commute beater car. Named Mater.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:15 PM
1st Gear

Very interesting, I wonder what the grid on the passenger side back foam is for, maybe the 05 seats had a heated passenger side back? There is a grey connector that has 4 wires coming out of it and I cant see it being part of the seat airbag system as it is connected to the grid on the foam and the airbag has its own electrical wires and doesnt connect to that grid. Yes, the driver side bottom doesnt work however all wires in the diagram are connected however, again there are some wires present that are not on the diagram. Could you check the 05 seat diagram? TIA, the mystery continues.....
Old 11-21-2010, 11:36 PM
1st Gear

Reviving an old thread here but I wondered if there were any discoveries about this as I have the same issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.