Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

better pics finally

9K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Demonik 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Center console

Finally borrowed my friends camera. Took the pics in his driveway and i assure you the g37 and the lambo are not mine though i wish they were. I was bored the other day so i decided to debadge, i think it looks good. All opinions are welcome.

#6 ·
Tints will come soon, my friend can get me a real nice deal so once he stops procrastinating i can too. If it doesn't happen from that guy soon i can always go to a place down the street that will do it but for more money.

Yea thats my friends dad's car which im in love with. You guys should see his driveway when its full; Lotus Elise, Lamborghini Murcielago, Jaguar XKR convertible, Infiniti G37S, Lexus RX 330, Mini Cooper S.

#7 ·
Niceeeeeee

#12 ·
I don't know if you said in your other posts but what size and offsets are these?And what size tires you put on there?
Ditto!

#15 ·
Yea thats my friends dad's car which im in love with. You guys should see his driveway when its full; Lotus Elise, Lamborghini Murcielago, Jaguar XKR convertible, Infiniti G37S, Lexus RX 330, Mini Cooper S.

:jawdrop:

enough said..

#16 ·
Should have got a G37 like the one in the pic. :)

#17 ·
im in new york also...tire empire in staten island does reaallly good tinting ...200 for a coupe ...getting mine done sooner or later.

#21 ·
those remind me of the pics that someone posted of the rims on the hf-s concept....looks good tho!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.