Where can I find the radio circuit board for sale? - Drive Accord Honda Forums

Go Back   Drive Accord Honda Forums > Honda Accord Main Forums > The 7th Generation

Drive Honda Accord Forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Forum Insomniac

Where can I find the radio circuit board for sale?

A while back the backlight to my radio and its controls went out, and I've been lazy to fix that problem, and the dealership wanted to charge me a lot of money to just look at it because I have an aftermarket equalizer in place of the cubby hole and they want to blame that instead of the burned out resistor. So, I read about the resistor replacement DIY, and I followed it and almost had a heart attack trying to get one on, and I failed at that. I know that Honda replaces the circuit board instead of the resistor, and they won't sell the replacement board, so I come to you. Do any of you know where I can get a replacement circuit board?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Sold the Accord

Any Honda Parts online store, but you will pay a large chunk of change for it. $1500 for the stereo, or $565 for the Tuner Assembly.

http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/hpa_p...php?vin=&Label[ProductID]=ACCORD&Label[YearID]=2003&Label[DoorID]=2&Label[GradeID]=EX+%28V6%29&Label[AreaID]=KA&Label[TransmissionID]=6MT&Label[SectionID]=ELECTRICAL+%2F+EXHAUST+%2F+HEATER+%2F+FUEL&Label[IllustrationGroupID]=CENTER+MODULE+%28STANLEY%29+%28AUTO+AIR+CONDITION ER%29&ProductID=5&YearID=21&DoorID=1&GradeID=399&A reaID=2&TransmissionID=8&SectionID=5&IllustrationG roupID=12318

The brackets in the link are messing up the hyperlink. Copy and paste the entire link into your browser.

Check on eBay because the seller, OEMCarAudio usually has the Premium Non-Navi head unit for sale, and sometimes it is a brand-new core unit, for much less than Honda's prices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Forum Insomniac

Thanks bro. There's no way I'm gonna pay $565 for a tuner assembly, and hopefully it's the correct one they're selling, not the recalled one. I'm gonna check out that eBay seller you recommended. I figured it would be hard as hell finding radio parts for the Premium Audio System.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.