Windshield Washer fluid not spraying out(can't hear motor running either) - Drive Accord Honda Forums

Go Back   Drive Accord Honda Forums > Honda Accord Main Forums > The 7th Generation

Drive Honda Accord Forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 06:25 PM
3rd Gear

Windshield Washer fluid not spraying out(can't hear motor running either)

Vehicle is a 2003 accord ex(parents vehicle). Has happened once under cold temperatures where the cold temps caused the lines to freeze. The dealer did the recall on the wiper motor, but not the pump at the time.

Fast forward to now, the pump doesn't run or spray anything. Fuse is good. Just wondering if I should just replace the entire washer motor?

Thanks,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Out of Control

double check if the connection near the washer reservoir is still good. mine didnt work and i found out it was because the connection came loose
Old 03-09-2011, 05:46 AM
6th Gear

Is it not working in the cold again? Is it well below freezing? The washer motor in some cars can be very hard to hear when the engine is running. I was trying to help a friend troubleshoot the same problem about 2 weeks ago on his non Honda and neither of us could hear the washer motor. When it warmed up a few days later his washers worked like a champ. You might want to wait for a warm up before you spend any money on a pump.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:52 PM
1st Gear

i have a 2008 honda accord coup LX-S and my fluid doesnt come out and also i don't hear the motor, but its been like this for one week, it was kinda cold here in jersey, so ima give it about another week or so if nothing then dealer here i come..lol..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.