Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 6 Results
  1. The 9th Generation
    Just moved over from an old mid-2000s 5-speed manual focus and now have a 2014 6-speed manual Accord. I'm looking to add custom bits to my car and eventually performance mods. Does anyone have any advice on where to start?
  2. The 8th Generation
    What up HT? Long time reader/visitor. I have a 2010 EX-l Sedan and I plan on going VIP. I know, I know, it's not everyone's cup o' tea, but I love the aggressive look. I had a 97 Civic EJ8 coupe that was HellaFlush, but now it's time for an upgrade. I have has my 8G for a few years now, but it...
  3. The 8th Generation
    Hey everyone. I often come to these forums to look for advice on installs and what not, but I had never taken the time to introduce myself haha. So here it goes: I own a 2012 Accord Coupe (black) Mod List: Vossen CV7's (20x10.5 all around) Viper 5704 Remote Start + Security + Tilt Sensors JL...
  4. The 8th Generation
    I've been gone for a while on here. Just wanted to show you guys my vip-sport inspired coupe. Been going a little slow because im only 19, I work all the time and I'm a full-time student as well. Wheels: Work Schwert SC-2 20x9+12 20x10+7 Tires: Nankang NSII 225/35/20 235/35/20 Suspension...
  5. The 8th Generation
    Some of these pictures were new to me so im just posting them to share. if you have more VIP pictures just post them up here but they need to be accords. hahah
1-5 of 6 Results