Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. The 7th Generation
    Here's how to replace the windshield washer sensor on your Accord. The procedure is similar to many other vehicles that use a reed switch for the tank sensor. A common issue is the windshield washer low level sensor light illuminates on the dash, despite the washer fluid being full and...
  2. The 7th Generation
    Hey everybody, I have a 2004 LX Coupe 5-spd manual and I've been noticing something at the gas station lately. Honda's website says that my car has a gas tank of 17 gal, but I was only able to fill it to just over 13 gallons. I think there's a reserve tank in there somewhere for when the gas...
  3. The 8th Generation
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, and wanted to say hi! I drive a 2012 Accord SE, and I feel that I'm getting low gas mileage. Driving around the city, which I do everyday, on a full tank, since I leased the care January) I have to fill up at about 250 miles. I do not stomp the gas, i drive...
  4. The 8th Generation
    Hi Everyone, I just bought a new 2009 EX V6 Accord two months ago. I noticed that when the gas tank is full, I can hear the fuel sloshing around when I'm driving at very slow speeds, i.e. in driveways. I can also feel the momentum of the fuel moving back and forth in the tank. This disappears...
1-4 of 4 Results