In the following situations:
- The light has turned green and you have not moved for 3 seconds (3 seconds is long when you're waiting). Also if it is clear for you to turn right onto a street and instead of doing so you sit there (and there is no "No Turn On Red" sign).
- The light has turned green and it is a quick/short light and you have not moved for 1 second.
- You are moving in on my lane while I am right there; in other words, you are moving in on me.
- You turn (from the right) all sloooooowly into my lane and then stay in my lane, when I'm driving at my ongoing speed.
- You are driving in front of me in my lane and there are no red lights or police or speed cameras or anyone cutting you off and instead of driving at your steady pace, you start breaking like you don't know what's going on. Be confused somewhere else and get outta my way!
- You are driving in front of me in my lane and as we approach an intersection you want to make a left turn; but instead of moving all the way over into your left turn lane, you are halfway in that lane and halfway in mine. Scoot he heck over!
- You stop at an intersection (in the left lane) because you want to turn left (no left turn lane), however, the sign clearly says "No Turns 7 - 9:30 and 4:30 - 7." Uh-uh.
BEEEEEEEEEP to all of that!!
- I will try to tap the horn lightly if you are in front of me and I want you to move up juuuuuust a little bit so I can scoot up into the left turning lane (or something like that).
- To say wusup to someone I know.
Disclaimer: I try not to honk at older folks (or seniors.... no offense to anybody) because their reflexes are not always on point (again, no offense to anybody) and I don't want to scare them.