SOLD: BORLA axle back Exhaust 11853 for 2013-2017 V6 Accord Coupe - Drive Accord Honda Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-17-2019, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

SOLD: BORLA axle back Exhaust 11853 for 2013-2017 V6 Accord Coupe

Pulled this off my 2017 Honda Accord V6 Coupe. I installed it in April 2018 and removed it in Oct 2018 because I got a new car. (See UPS original shipping label for date shipped to me) I take very good car of my vehicles, hand washed, garaged, and always well maintained. With that being said this is a used exhaust that is in about the best shape possible. No dings or dents, just normal use. Is it perfect? No, because its located under the car, its get wet, its gets hot and its used. But, a perfect example of a very well cared for component on a well maintained car.

Borla item number 11853 S Type

As described by Borla:

Borla S-Type axle-back exhaust systems replace the factory rear muffler(s) and exhaust pipe(s) and are installed behind a vehicle's rear axle. Following the same exhaust path and secured using the original hangers and rubber isolators, Borla axle-back (or rear section) performance exhausts are less restrictive than factory exhaust systems and improve the sound level both inside and outside the cabin.

S-Type axle-back exhaust systems use engine-specific (not universal) mufflers that are designed, tested, and optimized specifically for a particular year, make, and model. Improvements in sound and performance are accomplished by using superior muffler designs, mandrel-bent tubing, and the application of proper engine-matched tubing diameters. Welded tips are standard on most systems.

Many vehicles have a factory service-point in the exhaust system (flange or slip-fit) located in the exhaust tubing behind the rear axle; so most Borla S-Type axle-back installations are completed in less than an hour with no cutting of the factory system. Vehicles that don't have a factory service-point require cutting, so Borla includes easy-to-follow instructions and hardware to complete the installation.

Borla pioneered the use of aircraft-grade 304 stainless steel tubing, a material with a higher content of carbon and nickel that won't rust or corrode, for the automotive exhaust aftermarket … including Borla S-Type axle-back exhaust systems.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Item ships in the factory Borla box and includes all items in the picture. Also includes the original installation instructions as pictured. Item is located in Oklahoma and I welcome a local sale. Otherwise I promise to package the product well, ship promptly and send a tracking number once the item is on its way.

I accept Paypal and money orders, all funds will be verified before shipping takes place. A signature WILL be required at delivery to protect both the seller and the buyer.

Please note: This is a BULKY item and is expensive to ship. I am listing this item at a substantial savings over "new" cost.

MSRP from Borla is $706.66 Discount sellers are at $590-$604

Buy it now shipped for $450

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1529.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	499821   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1515.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	499823   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1517.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	499825   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1528.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	499829   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1527.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	499831  

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-13-2019, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

SOLD! Thank you Drive Accord!

Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in