Michael_Mansion's been making the rounds at various forums... such as V6P
All of your posts will be scrutinized and the Moderators will make the final decision on your eligibility to sell items here.
3. The intent of the Classifieds section is for participating DriveAccord members to sell and trade items they no longer need or want.
4. No commercial sales or solicitations allowed.
5. All items sold must be your own personal property and in quantities that are reasonable for use in normal applications.
Hey mod why do you delete my thread and let everyone else keep their thread that is wrong??
That'sLol I don't think ur allowed to show skin in ur pic . I give up on this forum the mod deleted my thread twice and didn't even tell me what was wrong just: read the rules...wow thanks mr all mighty mod
Thanks for being a part of our forum.
Like all forums, we have our own set of rules and guidelines. One set has to do with classifieds.
Based on those rules and guidelines your for sale or for trade thread unfortunately had to be removed because:
- you do not meet the minimum requirements as outlined in the Classified Rules.
- it did not adhere to the Classified Rules posting format.
Our rules are not designed to be a pain or to make things difficult, but rather to be fair and protect our members.
When you get a chance, please take a look at the Classified Rules in case you decide to make another for sale or for trade thread.
I've highlighted the most important parts of the classified rules that applies to you below:
Members may make purchases and post Want To Buy (WTB) threads, but do not mention or post anything For Sale (FS) or For Trade (WTT) until:
1) You have at least 15 acceptable posts outside of the Classifieds Forum section.
2) You have been a participating and contributing member of DriveAccord for at least 30 days (i.e. at least 30 days have passed since your first post).
- DO NOT post just for the sake of getting your required number of posts. Posts considered unacceptable will either be deleted or will not be counted toward the minimum requirement.
- All of your posts will be scrutinized and the Moderators will make the final decision on your eligibility to sell items here.
- Posts made in the Classifieds section WILL NOT count toward the minimum requirement.
This rule is not debatable and will be strictly enforced as it is for the protection of our members. We do not want strangers coming onto the site and scamming our members.
Any FS or WTT post found not meeting the minimum requirements and classified forum rules will be deleted without notice.
Thanks for your understanding.CLASSIFIED FORUM RULES
1) Start the title of the thread with FS: (For Sale), WTB: (Want To Buy) WTT: (Want To Trade), or FREE:
2) In the body of your For Sale or For Trade post, please use the format below to list THE BASIC FACTS for each item being sold or traded:
THE BASIC FACTS
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
C. Price/What you want to trade for:
D. Location of item:
E. At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade next to a sheet of paper with the following on it:
- Your user name
- Todays date
Every forum has different rules and operate in different ways. These are our rules. It's easy for you to say "lift the rule" when you're new here and aren't even paying the bills.This rule is a stupid one. Point blank. This is my first Accord. Coming from three previous BMW's and never had to deal with a rule like this on any of those forums. I have a 2013. I don't see why i have to post unnecessary stuff just be able to do so. My car is new. I don't have any complaints or questions as of now so what the hell am i supposed to post? JIbberish? Lift the rule. It's stupid.
Another case of selective reading I guess?I guess my ad got deleted- maybe for not following format or whatever. Meh.
If it doesn't have all the Basic Facts, it will just get removed again.I'll repost. I'm not taking new pictures though since the photo has my freaking address in it anyway on the shipping label.
If you're referring toAlso, I'd like to see a revision to rule #3.
... not going to happen.3) DO NOT bother registering if it's for the sole purpose of selling things. Take it to eBay or Craigslist. The intent of the Classifieds section is for participating/contributing DriveAccord members to sell and trade items they no longer need or want.
Why can't you use craigslist or eBay?That is at least a respectable answer- I thank you for that.
Sorry to cause some of you so much trouble. I'm just struggling with some of this being that I don't even have an accord and don't have time to follow forums for cars I don't have anymore...no offense.
I guess my ad got deleted- maybe for not following format or whatever. Meh. I'll repost. I'm not taking new pictures though since the photo has my freaking address in it anyway on the shipping label.