Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Blast from the past!
6,013 Posts
I think it's time for a revision of this rule.

I think the best thing to do is if you want to post thread in the classifieds, you have to be approved by a moderator. Not for every post mind you, just once to get posting privileges in this forum.

That way, we can have only active members of the community posting stuff for sale, not every ricer that pops over from V6P or the billions of other ricer sites.

· Blast from the past!
6,013 Posts
HEre's what it boils down to.

If you're an active community member that meaningfully contributes and then decides to post in the classifieds, then your classified ad is just a classified ad.

If you just signed up yesterday and posted in the classified ads, or just made 10 nonsense posts somewhere just so that you can meet the minimum requirement, then your classified ad is SPAM.

I don't make the rules, or even enforce them. But I do agree that we can't just have people we've never seen nor heard of coming here and selling their wares.

********** said:
And, I'm way past gradeschool.

Doesn't matter. In college and even in the working world if you just show up and do nothing you're likely to get zero credit for participation.

· Blast from the past!
6,013 Posts
********** said:
Lighten up. I was trying to use humor to say I've been around the block a few times, been there-done that, whatever. Sorry if it wasn't taken that way.

I agree with what stiller fan, BenjiBoy650 and you have said here. I don't know how many moderators are here, but the rules need to be easy to enforce and not a judgement call. I haven't found the "poll" yet that stiller fan mentioned. That's my $.02, and I'm out of change.

The poll is in "Drive accord forums" in the offtopic section.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.