Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 141 Posts

· BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
18,660 Posts
aslong as you have a minimum of 10 posts, AND you are a contributing member, then you will be able to post your items in the classified section.....

main reason why this is done, is due to people joining, posting an ad, then never seeing them again.... it helps to cut down on the spammers, but it still happens, but not as often.... :dunno:

· accordless
3,309 Posts
this is why forums get avoided so much i feel like im in a courtroom
this rule is to get people who are only interested in making a buck on ward's site and not contributing to avoid it. that's the whole point. be a real member, contribute, etc. and sell as you wish. otherwise, stick to selling via craigslist or whatever.

· Registered
9 Posts
i would think that off loading parts that may be useful to someone on this forum does count as a contribution. looking out for a fellow honda owner must be a crime. I find great stuff all over the world because of forums and most honest people who are allowed to sale things without being hassled will more than likely become an ongoing member.

· BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
18,660 Posts
there's always ebay too..... :rolleyes:

· Registered
11,201 Posts
i would think that off loading parts that may be useful to someone on this forum does count as a contribution. looking out for a fellow honda owner must be a crime. I find great stuff all over the world because of forums and most honest people who are allowed to sale things without being hassled will more than likely become an ongoing member.
On the two forums I found you on, you had 4 posts and 16 posts. And good stuff too, like on the first forum, 3 posts on a Nitrous'd J30A4 for sale, which nobody on this forum is likely to buy, and then a "bump" post on someone elses thread. And on the second forum, oh boy, a whopping 0.03 posts a day on average. You are the epitome of a valuable ongoing member and surely deserve to be called MVP of each and every forum you visit!

So what'd I miss?

· Old Bird...sometimes wise
14,036 Posts
You post twice here only to bitch about something? Hardly a contribution. The rule about selling stuff is there for good reason. Why not join the rest of us rather than grumping about something you can't change?

· Registered
9 Posts
dont care to change any rules and by the way forest i have a life other than forums why you guys feel the need to to post 50 times a day well i must feel sorry for you only thing i can think of is not enough money,asssssss, or racing. Wow i build things as a hobby and race as a way of life dont have time to argue with a bunch of internet officers upholding the internet laws and rules. wtf is wrong with you people did you get bullied in school or something if your lunch money got taken trust me it wasn't much and ill be more than happy to give it back.

oh and stop stalkin me.......... in your minivan

· Rule Enforcer
8,212 Posts
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow
dont care to change any rules and by the way forest i have a life other than forums why you guys feel the need to to post 50 times a day well i must feel sorry for you only thing i can think of is not enough money,asssssss, or racing. Wow i build things as a hobby and race as a way of life dont have time to argue with a bunch of internet officers upholding the internet laws and rules. wtf is wrong with you people did you get bullied in school or something if your lunch money got taken trust me it wasn't much and ill be more than happy to give it back.
This is the kind of post that gets you banned.....:thumbsdow

· BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
18,660 Posts
play by the rules, or leave.

everyone else who has joined here has played by the rules. if you got a problem with it, we don't want to hear your whining.

you are free to stay and contribute, and use the classifieds to your advantage once the rules are met. not til then.

this isn't your site. you're not paying for it. the admin here wants things done a certain way, and that's how it's going to be.

an attitude lke yours is the reason why forums are given such a bad name anymore.... :mad:

· insomnia rules me :(
1,953 Posts
:lmao::lmao:
this stuff is great.
i don't think anyone would buy items off of someone on here with very few posts anyway.:dunno: just my opinion.

· Banned
1,586 Posts
For Sale - 2006 Accord Ex-l - Asking For 100 Dollars. Yes 100 Dollars.

Send Me A Check And Ill Send You The Car!

· insomnia rules me :(
1,953 Posts
For Sale - 2006 Accord Ex-l - Asking For 100 Dollars. Yes 100 Dollars.

Send Me A Check And Ill Send You The Car!
i will take it.:thmsup: send me the tittle, and i will send you $100:thmsup:

· Banned
1,586 Posts

· BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
18,660 Posts
i'll pay with a check for 200$ US.... from ethiopia..... :wave:

· Registered
9 Posts
relief

im glad im not the only one who has felt the way i do.
On another note I didn't join to cause trouble just wanted to help someone out who could use something that that i can't use. Took pics today on sony memory stick know way to put them on comp will use my boys sony laptop to upload pics tomarrow...

· Yes, I am a guy
704 Posts
100 paypaled??:banana:

· BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
18,660 Posts
is it possible that you can shrink the pics??? :eek:

41 - 60 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.