Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have attempted to track down instructions as to how to remove the ENTIRE dash board. I already have the gauge cluster, fuse covers, glove box, and HVAC/media console removed, as well as the entire center console. I have the lower passenger and driver panels off, but I am looking to remove the top pieces to paint them all at the same time.

As I haven't been able to find any pictures, I am inclined to go meet a local dealer (my accord came from florida to new york two years ago), but I would much rather do it myself.

Any diagrams or instructional pictures would be great, but text instructions are fine as well.

If I am an idiot and missed a thread for this, please pass me the link (I'm new here).

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
problem solved, dash is out

It turns out that removing the dash is waaaaay more of a pain in the ass than I expected, but I finally got it out. It involves removing wiring and some intense screw removal. Not recommended as a one-day project.

·
7th Gear
3,424 Posts
Why?

·
Second gear slammer!
310 Posts
my dash makes such an annoying sound at cruising speeds, im gunna pull some of it out this weekend and put some weater strip in there to stop the vibration..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts