Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a silly question but is the fog light holes different from the 03-05 coupe and sedan? I know the bumper Is slightly different but idk.

·
Super Moderator
3,474 Posts
The sedan doesn't have a hole for the fogs on 03-05. The bumper has to be cut for the foglights.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,243 Posts
and to elaborate on that, yes, the fog cut outs are different between the coupe and sedan ('06-07) and also different between the ('03-05) coupe and ('06-07) coupe.

Here is what you'd need:

Amazon - Spec-D '03-05 Honda Accord Coupe 2DR Fog Lights

These are the exact fogs that I run. I then purchased an OEM switch (the one that comes with this kit is garbage) and wrote a How-to on how I wired it up :thmsup: I can now control my fogs at any time my car is in ACC or ON (I tapped into the power supply for the power passenger window - so any time the window has power, the fogs have power)

·
I <3 My Honda
3,243 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do have the cut outs. But I bought these fog lights. And when I was going to install them we had my bumper off and trying to figure out how they go in, they seemed like they weren't right. Ill take a picture tomorrow so you can see what I mean

Attachments

·
I <3 My Honda
3,243 Posts
Those aren't for your car, that's why hehe Those look like the JDM version for the sedan

Correct ones:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I guess so! :/ the description said they'd fit with a little modification and I also contacted the seller but oh well. I'll just make sure I ask the professionals here on DA before i get something next time:)

·
I <3 My Honda
3,243 Posts
Nowwwww you're getting it!!!! :yes: lol

No offense but they just want to make a sale to make money. Some of these "Car accessory shops" will tell you anything to purchase their product, they don't give two sheits about what happens once the sale is completed.

Just remember that many things are versatile between the '03-05 Coupe, '03-05 Sedan, '06-07 Coupe and '06-07 Sedan...but then there are those things that HAVE to be specific to your year, trim and # of doors. Make sure to pay real close attention. Look up part numbers on official OEM Honda Parts websites to verify, and then re-verify again with either another OEM site or consult us here :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts