Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a few weeks ago I replaced my tps with a cheap amazon one, adjusted it to .5 at idle and all was good until one day I went to start it and it wouldn’t idle, hooked up my scan tool and was showing 0% throttle throughout the range, so I unplugged it and checked connections and boom, all was fine for a few days then it did it again so I thought ok junk part, went and bought a $60 one from parts store and adjusted it, ran and shifted great, and this morning...same thing!! It runs like (EXPLOSIVE, PAINFUL, AND UNCONTROLLABLE BOWEL MOVEMENTS WHICH WILL LEAD TO DEHYDRATION, HOSPITALIZATION, ORGAN FAILURE, REPEATED RESUSCITATION, EVENTUAL DEATH, LAWSUITS, ACCUSATIONS, ALLEGATIONS, ACCEPTANCE, LEGAL SETTLEMENTS, AND A YOUTUBE TRIBUTE VIDEO WITH 6 VIEWS) and says 0% throttle, unplug and plug back in and it’s fine...what to do?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention that I did, no disruptions in power even with moving wire around trying to find a short

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just for fun, thought it would be a good time...was throwing a p0122 and not wanting to shift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts