Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have an 03 coupe.

Would the 06-07 coupe front bumper still be compatible
is the trunk from the 06-07 coupe compatible. i want to get rid of my spoiler and like the look of the tailight on the trunk

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,028 Posts
so i have an 03 coupe.

Would the 06-07 coupe front bumper still be compatible
is the trunk from the 06-07 coupe compatible. i want to get rid of my spoiler and like the look of the tailight on the trunk
Search is your friend, not your enemy ... 06-07 front end conversions are fairly common, just search you'll find it.

I wouldn't think the trunk is do-able (at least not very straight forward if it's even possible) since the taillights are different, but you never know.

·
BRWNFLSH now
6,650 Posts
He said coupe, not sedan, but I still don't think you can do the rear, because more than just the trunk lid is different (rear bumpers and rear quarter panels). The front, I'm pretty sure is doable.

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,028 Posts
He said coupe, not sedan, but I still don't think you can do the rear, because more than just the trunk lid is different (rear bumpers and rear quarter panels). The front, I'm pretty sure is doable.
My bad for posting pics of sedans - but that doesn't change that SEARCH is your friend, you should be able to do an 06-07 front end conversion (just go coupe/coupe no?), and the trunk is a no go ...

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,028 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
the 06-07 front can be done, but you'll need the bumper and the grill. Fog lights are also different.

the 06-07 rear can also be done, but you'll need the bumper, trunk, and tail lights for it to all work. but there's no trunk lid for the 06-07, only the spoiler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts