Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So did the install over the wekend. I love it from the front, but not the side view. I think for the money i paid and the tools I bought also, that i will learn to love it.

Also the aero latches are cool, but being my first time they were a pain. Easy in some ways but a pain in others.

Lastly, my 8 year old son says it is cool and he wants my car when he gets old enough to drive. I started laughing.

Also before you post a CF with a sedan, do a search, it has already been said.:)

Attachments

·
Motor City
707 Posts
not big fan of the rack up top other then that I like, I bet the lights look killer at night!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
errr.... WAY to much going on. not my style. but if its yours then do you. but whats up with only one side mirror with signals?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The roof rack is for my other passion in life. Also I have had 16 ft crown moulding, 4 x 8 plywood, tables, rugs, and a few other things as well. It was the first thing I installed after I removed it my last accord.

Order both mirrors and opened the box without inspecting the parts. Installed the passenger side and then noticed the drivers side was broken. New mirror should be here by Tuesday.

·
Carpe Diem
3,159 Posts
The ebay headlights kill it for me. Some proper retros would really set it off. I think the oem look CF hood would of looked better as well. Not really into the hood scoops. I like how you did the aero latches though, pretty cool. Whats up with the four chrome strips on the bumper though? They look out of place.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Not exactly the type of hood I would put on a car that has stock wheels and ride height, but it is definitely a unique combo you got there.

Not a fan of the smiley face blue LEDs in your lower grill, your ebay headlamps, your four whiskers on the corners of the bumper.

I do like your foglamps and your soon to be pair of signal mirrors though :) Nothing wrong with the roof rack either.

I bet you dont mistake your car for anyone else's in a parking lot. Dare I ask what the back of your car looks like?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
More pictures! Not my style, but if you like it, that's all that matters. I like the roof rack though. :D Gotta find one for myself.

·
Registered
748 Posts
sorry to hate, but that is borderline if not already rice

·
Registered
372 Posts
sorry man but im not feelin it at all, its a good way to ruin an accord that nice, its really just the $2 chrome stripes on the front right and left bumper, and the LED strip, u should consider puttin a lil drop on it and getting some JDM black housing headlights, but thats just me. wait i forgot the hood..... oohhhhhhhhh the hoodu uuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Go Gators!
133 Posts
Can I get some beans with that rice.

I'm just teasing ya.

I'm not really digging your ride but if you like that style, then that's all that matters.

Like others have said, make sure you save all of your stock parts for resell.

·
Accord FTW
112 Posts
Is it just me or is the hood a slightly different color than the body? It could be the angle and the lighting or something. Just an observation lol

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Is it just me or is the hood a slightly different color than the body? It could be the angle and the lighting or something. Just an observation lol
.. read the topic again. It's carbon fiber.

It seems like everything bad about this car has already been stated, and I'll agree with it all. All your missing is the autozone stick on fender vents and 20" chrome blades to be proper ghetto, I'd at least put a big tow hook on the back or a trailer hitch, then you'd have a good mix of stock, ghetto, rice.

Nothing personal of course, you just have an odd taste for accessories.

·
Registered
325 Posts
why so much hate? its not that bad like ppl are makin it out...id take off that chrome whisker thing in the front, add rims and drop as well as a trunk spoiler...the hood looks nice man, you should also black out the chrome trim around the windows to set it off.

·
Registered
372 Posts
\

Im guessing you have never seen carbon fiber before

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So just bqck from 2 days putto seaand about laughed my a** off. I do agree with removing the chrome whiskers, but as far the rest I like what I have. The back of the car is not modified at all, but I was thinking of the trailer hitch since it would be nice to tow a small trailer from time to time.

The last accord I had only had an intake and strut bar done. So I did crack out a little on this on.

New rims and tires are on the way. I'll save that foranother picture post.

·
Accord FTW
112 Posts
\

Im guessing you have never seen carbon fiber before
Wow, the "CF" in the title completely blew right past me. I feel kinda dumb now lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
:dunno: soooo you need to lower it a little bit, and pleaseeee loose those chrome whiskers and led strip :scratch: oem CF would definitly looked way better and hope to see some new wheels on ur ride next time u post pics...my eyes hurt when i opened this :sorry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts