jungle fever!!!!! clean bro its hella sick

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
514 Posts
i feel like a creeper in the bushes looking at that pic haha.
Those rims look effing hot. How are the tires holding up so far? I'm looking to get 20 inch rims, but i'm afraid 35's might be too thin and punture the tire or crack the rim. Any advice or comments for another fellow member?

·
Stanced 8thGen Accord
4,753 Posts
Those rims look effing hot. How are the tires holding up so far? I'm looking to get 20 inch rims, but i'm afraid 35's might be too thin and punture the tire or crack the rim. Any advice or comments for another fellow member?
Vossen makes QUALITY rims, they are very strong..

I am running 225/35/20 in the front on a 9" rim, and i have never had any issues running those tires..

I am Running 255/35/20 in the Rear on a 10.5" rim Stretched, still don't have any problems.. :)

Chaqui is running 225/35/20 in the front, has never had any issues..

Now in the rear he is running 285/25/20 which is VERY thin and still hasn't had any issues running that small series tire.. "have to be careful driving though"

·
1st gear
363 Posts
i have the same rims. they are pretty high quality , havent had any problems so far, and havent heard of any negative feedbacks either, vossen is the way to go

·
Registered
514 Posts

I am running 225/35/20 in the front on a 9" rim, and i have never had any issues running those tires..

I am Running 255/35/20 in the Rear on a 10.5" rim Stretched, still don't have any problems.. :)

Now in the rear he is running 285/25/20 which is VERY thin and still hasn't had any issues running that small series tire.. "have to be careful driving though"
oh i won't question you on vossen. I love the brand. I'm just concerned because i ran 35's before and cracked a rim. Perhaps a bad choice of rim. But since then i'm always so paranoid on 35's. I'm looking long term for sure so most likely i'll stick to 9" wide and rotate.
From what it sounds so far, 35's are a safe bet... I even noticed bmw's have 35's as stock too..

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels and tires are holding up very good if your going with 20's in my opinion more than a 35 series tire you'll be good .
+1

Great quality wheels +1
i have the same rims. they are pretty high quality , havent had any problems so far, and havent heard of any negative feedbacks either, vossen is the way to go
35 series tire is safe
oh i won't question you on vossen. I love the brand. I'm just concerned because i ran 35's before and cracked a rim. Perhaps a bad choice of rim. But since then i'm always so paranoid on 35's. I'm looking long term for sure so most likely i'll stick to 9" wide and rotate.
From what it sounds so far, 35's are a safe bet... I even noticed bmw's have 35's as stock too..
I hate agreeing with you but I must this time ....hahahaha
Carlos not low enough!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pix are up ^^^^^^:banana::banana::banana:

·
Autobot Gunner
417 Posts
Lookin DAMN fine...I'm glad to see the rest of the car is relatively factory fresh...great choice of wheels

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Looking good! What are you lowered on?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Car looks fantastic

·
Registered
660 Posts
My absolute favorite wheel right now...
GORGEOUS car...GOREOUS stance...GORGEOUS pics...

Have you considered blacking out the headlights? Have you 8th Genners been doing that at all?
Also, I think debadging the rear except the "H" is a must...makes the azz look so much cleaner.

J.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks bro im loving the look as well.....
Lookin DAMN fine...I'm glad to see the rest of the car is relatively factory fresh...great choice of wheels

1 - 20 of 31 Posts