Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been trying to choose a louder muffler for my car, Ive read that i need a 2.25 inlet and I think these have the right size for my 08 accord sedan
could anyone confirm it and/or give advice on which one is better for a more aggressive sound. I hate how my accord sounds so 'electrical'

http://www.cherrybomb.com/Catalog/glasspack_3_12_body_straight_tubes/glasspack-87515.aspx

if these do not fit would you mind posting links of glasspacks that do fit? or maybe other mufflers that achieve that sound? im looking for a cheap mod under 75$

· mobiless2
2,201 Posts
Just remove the factory center resonator.

· Banned
626 Posts
No mod should be done on the cheap. I would advise against glass packs, cherry bombs, or straight thru designs in the end you will only make the ride loud for no real benefit. If on a budget at least get mangalow muffler and try that first.
Good luck.

· Running NYC
1,315 Posts
i would suggest against that cherry bomb..like someone else said you are better off getting rid of your resonator. But I would recommend a magnaflow catback. much more then 75 bucks but worth it. I deleted my resonator when i installed my magnaflow and it gave me just the right note no ricey sound or rasp. found my magnaflow on amazon for under 500 shipped.

· Registered
118 Posts
If you only install the Magnaflow and do nothing else, it is still very quiet.

I recently went back to the stock muffler, there is hardly any difference in sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.