Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Accord EX-L 4 cylinder with 106k km. For the last while I have noticed in the morning (after the car has been parked over night), when pulling out of the drive way and going down the road in my neighborhood there is something like a bumpy feeling. I thought it was the road but when I drive our other vehicle there is no "bumpy" feeling.

It appears to be coming from the front right end of the vehicle. It feels like there is a flat spot in the tire or something. The odd thing is that the symptom goes away after getting to the end of the street (200ft). So I'm not sure what to make of it. On one hand I wonder if it could be the front right strut or if it is the tire.

I've already had a lot of work done on the front end (tie rod ends, lower ball joints replaced) and am worried there is something else. This symptom was present prior to the work being done.

Any thoughts?

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts
Rotate front tire to rear to see if symptom goes away.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Tires could be the issue. Check the bushings too even though this would not explain so much the slow vibration you are talking about.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be taking the tires off in a few weeks to put on the winter tires. Hopefully the symptom will disappear. I'll post back when I have done the swap. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts