Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 4 door honda accord lxp standard package and i have an issue with my radio, First of all im not taking it to the dealer and wait 128298129 days to get it back and pay like a 2,000 fine. i took it apart and i found out that it overheats extremely fast. the main reason that im doing all this work is beacuase my radio does not give me any audio through out my speakers, the screen display works fine i can see the radio stations, eject cds, and so on, i was looing at this stock radio for sale on ebay for 75.00 plus shipping that im planning on purchasing but i dont want to purchase it without knowing that thats the exact problem. if anyone has any thoughts or opions let me know.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If its a 08, it could still be under warranty. If thats the case, Honda will fix for free and not make you pay the $2000 "Fine" you mentioned. You are probably safe on not waiting the 351,501 years to get it back that you indicated above as well. =)

But seriously, if its under warranty, have the dealer fix for free before you drop $75 that may not fix the problem. If its out of warranty, you could ask the dealer to get it covered under goodwill from Honda Corporate. Can't hurt to try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts