Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
@milmast
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided what style, size, and with wheel i want however the only thing stopping me from buying the wheels, is the offset.

I want to go with a 19 x 10.5 +27 all around however I don't know if it will fit in the wheel well WITHOUT EXCESSIVE CAMBER. I've tried using the online calculators but i have nothing to base my calculations off. The closest wheel shop around me is a solid hour and a half away so if i can, i would like to not drive up there just for a quick yes or no answer.

I searched DA for the past 3 days looking for people that have changed their wheels to something bigger and i've found people with 8's,8.5', 9's, 9.5s, and 10's with thier offsets. However every time i look for measurements from people with 10.5" wide wheels, i can't find the offsets.

So i'm asking is, if anyone has 10.5" wide rims, if they could kindly post a picture of the their measurements, along with a picture.

This is what i wanted, and if i could get close to this look, i'd be so happy!

Attachments

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
The car you posted could use some spacers BAD. Make sure you factor that in depending on what offset you go with. :thmsup:

Also don't people run 20x10.5 Vossens like crazy? I am positive I have seen plenty of offsets posted for those.

·
@milmast
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah they say they're running 20x10.5 but they never say the offset of the wheelset. Vossen offers the 10.5's in 3 different offsets for their cv2/3/4... and i dont know which are the ones poeple have on thier accords

·
Registered
275 Posts
I believe most people run a +38 in front and +45 in back. That's what I've seen when I did some research since I am getting a set in the spring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts